Part 106: Extra

Qian Heng's marrying is as resolute as he is in handling the case.

The person who first discovered this fact was Tan Ying. Early in the morning, Qian Heng called Bao Rui and her into the office to arrange work. It is not unusual for partners to arrange work for team lawyers, but what is strange is that Qian Heng arranged nearly a month's workload this time.

Although he was very happy to get so many case sources, Bao Rui looked at the file in front of him, still a little confused: "Qianpar, why are you the same as the dying Tuogu?" He cautiously said, "You...are you going to retire? Okay? Or because "Lawyer to Debate" is so successful, I want to transform into a legal variety show..." Bao Rui said, the more his voice became more solemn, "Could it be that our team is really facing dissolution? Ji Chengyao After that, you turned out to be..."

Qian Heng coughed, then stretched his hand forward.

Bao Rui was still immersed in his own script. He sadly said: "Qianpar, you are like this, are you going to pass on the mantle of the future to me? I Bao Rui must carry your Qian's banner and work hard to get yours The style is carried forward..."

Qian Heng glared at Bao Rui, then placed his hand in front of him.

After going back and forth several times, Bao Rui was still indifferent.

Qian Heng frowned and said in a low voice: "A lawyer, you should observe the details carefully, Bao Rui, you are also a senior lawyer."

These Bao Rui finally realized something suddenly, Qian Heng waved his hand in front of him several times, he stared at Qian Heng's hand, and finally showed his original expression.

While Qian Heng was waiting for his shock and congratulations, Bao Rui suddenly held Qian Heng's hand, and he excitedly said, "Thank you Qian Par, it turns out that you want to shake hands with me for a farewell man between men! Hey, To be honest, I have never shook hands with you. I feel a sense of evenness when I shake hands. Hahahaha..."

Tan Ying couldn't listen anymore, she pulled Bao Rui's sleeves and reminded in a low voice: "Look at Qianpar's hand..."

The second monk Bao Rui couldn't figure it out: "Hands? Hey? Qianpar? Your skin recently seems not as delicate as before. In recent winters, men should love themselves and learn how to maintain them." Bao Rui thoughtfully said. "Why don't I let you take care of my L'Occitane? What kind of flavor do you want? The sakura smell is too sweet, do you want verbena?

"..."

Without eyesight, Tan Ying couldn't help but roll two big eyes upright: "Bao Rui, look at the ring finger of Qian Par's left hand."

Bao Rui glanced at it: "Hey? Qian Par, are you wearing a ring?" He said here, and finally realized suddenly, "Right and right ring fingers???? Wedding ring?? Qian Par, are you married? What are you doing? Time to get married?!"

Bao Rui's horrified expression and shocked tone made him look alive as if he had run into a woman whose boyfriend was married to someone else...

He stared at Qian Heng for a long time: "So you arranged a month's work for us, are you going to return to your family?"

Tan Ying couldn't bear it: "Bao Rui, what are you thinking about all day long? Returning to the family? Of course Qianpar is going to the honeymoon!"

Fortunately, Tan Ying's empathy made Qian Heng finally relax his expression. He pursed his lips. Although his tone was light and breezy, a fool could also hear his faint show-off and sense of happiness: "I took the time to get together in the morning. Yao went to get a certificate, as Tan Ying said, I will go on my honeymoon in the next month and check my emails regularly every day, but most things need to be handled by you."