Part 82

At the end of the trial, Deng Ming and Lu Jianzhi exited in success.

Although she was psychologically prepared, Lin Fengjuan, who learned of the verdict, couldn't help crying, but when she was about to cry, she was interrupted by Cheng Yao.

Cheng Yao didn't show any brilliant performance in this trial, and even looked dull to order. It is only now that Lin Fengjuan realizes that her eyes are bright and confident, and her tone is calm and calm: "Don't cry, as long as you and I confess the truth, Hanhan is really Lu Jian's child, then we will be the second instance of this case. Can win."

"Second instance?"

"Yep."

Lin Fengjuan was very puzzled: "But in the face of the evidence in the first instance, I have already lost. What is the point of appealing to the second instance? The judge won't suddenly change my sentence..."

"No." Cheng Yao smiled, "We have the new evidence of the paternity test report in the second trial."

"Lu Jian and Hanhan's paternity test report?" Lin Fengjuan was completely confused, "But... But Lu Jian didn't agree to do a paternity test at all! He even went to unscrupulous hospitals and doctors to fake his azoospermia in order not to test. The case is over, and the identification of the thing that harmed can't be identified as a fake, what else can we do for him to do a paternity test? The court can't force him to do it..."

Cheng Yao pointed to the black tea cans that Lu Jian had thrown away after drinking in the trash can not far from the dock: "That is our new evidence."

It was also at this time that Judge Meng came over, and she nodded to Cheng Yao: "The people from the laboratory have already come, so they can come in and collect evidence."

Cheng Yao nodded. After a while, a professional third-party independent appraisal agency staff entered the trial court, and then wearing gloves, took the canned black tea that Lu Jian had discarded after drinking from the trash can. The program is packed into the evidence bag.

The staff of the laboratory smiled at Cheng Yao: "Lawyer Cheng, then we can do the rest. The paternity test report will be issued in about a week, and we will notify you of the result at that time."

Saliva contains human oral epithelial cells, and these cells contain DNA. Therefore, the saliva left on the mouth of the black tea cans that Lu Jian finished drinking can be used for paternity testing.

"Thank you!" Cheng Yao was really relieved, and then she turned to look at Judge Meng, "Thank you very much Judge Meng, thank you for approving my application for initiating court trial monitoring so that I can supplement the evidence chain. The monitoring confirmed that this bottle of canned black tea was indeed drunk by Lu Jian and discarded, so that a third-party appraisal agency could make an assessment of the paternity between Lu Jian and Hanhan."

Judge Meng smiled: "This is what I should do."

Judge Meng finished speaking, sorted out the materials, and was about to leave, but saw Deng Ming and Lu Jian pushing the door again and walking back into the trial court.

Lu Jian's face was a bit suspicious and unclear, but Deng Ming's face was much ugly. He looked at Judge Meng, "Judge Meng, I was just about to leave, but it seemed that there was an identification machine..."

Soon, Deng Ming knew that he didn't need to ask this question, because behind Cheng Yao, he saw the staff of the appraisal agency he also knew, and the other party was holding an evidence bag containing canned black tea... ...

Deng Ming stared at Cheng Yao almost reflexively, but Cheng Yao was too lazy to pretend this time. She didn't shrink back, nor was she stubborn. She just looked back at each other with clear eyes, neither humble nor overbearing, with her head high.