Part 80

Cheng Yao has been worried since seeing Deng Ming back to Junheng. According to her understanding of Deng Ming, even if the evidence is forged, he will do other small actions, because there is no real talent, but he is a little clever. Therefore, he is very good at taking advantage of crooked ways to take shortcuts. In order to maintain his so-called undefeated myth and maintain his high standard of lawyer fees, Deng Ming will definitely do some tricks to ensure that Lu Jian's case is foolproof.

It's just that Cheng Yao didn't expect Deng Ming to be so despicable.

Not long after the pre-trial evidence exchange ended, a local marketing veteran in City A broke the news about a so-called anonymous mass submission——

"Eating melon: The modern version of Pan Jinlian, cuckolded her husband, gave birth to an illegitimate child within marriage, but did not know who his biological father was because of the chaos in his private life."

According to this report, it was an uncoded photo of Lin Fengjuan. At the same time, there were also many photos of Lin Fengjuan's intimate behavior with different men.

Soon, there were "enthusiastic" people who unscrupulously exposed Lin Fengjuan's address, contact number, and Han Han's photos in the gossip comments, and made malicious comments about Han Han, who is more like the man in the photo. .

And compared to these replies that are civilized, some replies can be described as unsightly.

"Wow, this woman is so nasty, if you don't want me to play too, I promise to be cool for her."

"A **** who rides thousands of people!"

"This little girl looks pretty good, she has such a strong desire, and if she wants so many men, or she can sell her directly, she can satisfy herself and earn her son's medical expenses."

...

The post of the marketing veteran is very provocative. It is submitted in the tone of Lin Fengjuan's ex-husband and friend. The lines are full of indignation, and the writing is very substituting. For a while, the public sentiment of the rendering is angry, and the amount of reading and reposting are all Surge.

Cheng Yao knows that Deng Ming likes to use the rhythm of public opinion to try to pressure the parties and the presiding judge to put pressure on public opinion, but he did not expect that he has not made progress for so many years.

After Bai Xingmeng's incident, Cheng Yao had not panicked since encountering such a fermented public opinion incident. She calmly took screenshots to collect evidence in order to conduct a reputation infringement lawsuit.

It's just that she didn't expect that Lin Fengjuan, who shook her hand not long ago and asked her to seek justice for herself and gave her a child, changed her mind two hours later.

When receiving Lin Fengjuan's call, Cheng Yao's first reaction was to comfort: "Don't worry, I will send you a lawyer letter..."

"Lawyer Cheng, I don't want to fight this lawsuit. Could you please help me withdraw the lawsuit!"

Cheng Yao was very surprised: "What's wrong?"

"You can't win." Lin Fengjuan's voice choked up, "I am a flat-headed common man, but I can't fight against a powerful and powerful like Lu Jian. Have you seen the news on the Internet? Since those news, some people have come to my door. , Some paint them, some give wreaths and elegiac couplets, and some even splash dung..."

Lin Fengjuan said painfully: "I did something wrong, but the only person I am sorry is Amin. I am not sorry to those netizens. Why do they treat me like this? The pictures of me and different men on the Internet are not true at all. , They were all faked by PS. The men in my life, except Amin, are only Lu Jian. If I really did what the revelation said, Lin Fengjuan would go out and be hit by a car today!"