Part 90

As soon as Liang left, Qian Heng called Cheng Yao to the office.

What surprised Qian Heng was that Cheng Yao almost nodded and agreed without thinking about changing to Liang's name. "It's nice to follow Liang Par. I am grateful that she can speak for me."

"In this situation, I really can only change the team to avoid suspicion. Later I will let the administration send relevant emails. I am a partner, so I will also explain this matter."

Cheng Yao nodded, thought for a while, and explained to Bao Rui and Tan Ying: "It's not about Tan Ying and Bao Rui, and I don't know why it was suddenly exposed today."

"Maybe because I like you so much."

Cheng Yao looked up, and Qian Heng was flipping through the documents that needed to be signed at this moment. His tone was so natural that he couldn't react to what he said just now.

"Because I like it too much, I can't help it, and I will always be discovered." Qian Heng looked out the window, his tone was a bit awkward, "It's mainly like me who is smart and excellent. Obviously the full score is 10, but I have to fight for 100. It's no surprise that people who like you too much are found out. It's just a pity that I can't take you personally anymore.

Qian Heng coughed and said solemnly: "The following words are not because of the relationship between boy and girl friends, but are based entirely on superiors and superiors." He tried to hide the expression on his face, "Without a boss like me, you may improve. It will be slower. I am also responsible for changing teams halfway, so once you need help, I will not just sit idly by."

Qian Heng tried so hard to find excuses, and Cheng Yao felt that it would be inhumane to expose him again.

She understands his duplicity.

As soon as she heard Qian Heng's voice, Cheng Yao's nasal cavity became a little sour. She could resist the embarrassing scene just now, but now facing her man, she only feels aggrieved and just wants to pounce on Qian Heng's. Hiding in his arms.

"Qian Heng, I miss you a little bit."

Qian Heng was stunned. Cheng Yao's bright eyes were staring at him, open and straightforward.

"Although you only walked away for a long time, you miss you very much."

Qian Heng felt soft: "How long have they been talking about this? Why didn't you tell me earlier? If Liang still didn't hear it, are you going to carry it on your own?"

"I'm not a kid anymore. I can't find my arms when I cry, or hide when I get hurt." Cheng Yao bit her lip. "I hope to be a person like Liang Par, as good and powerful as her."

"You can become a par, but even if you become a par, you are still my girlfriend." Qian Heng pursed his lips and stared at Cheng Yao, "If you are a girlfriend, you have the natural right to cry in your boyfriend's arms. He stretched out his hand and finally rubbed Cheng Yao's head, "Go eat your favorite claypot rice at night."

I don't know why, but with this action, Cheng Yao doesn't feel so wronged.

——

Qian Heng acted vigorously and vigorously. Soon, Cheng Yao changed the team. Qian Heng also generously admitted his relationship with Cheng Yao. In order to avoid suspicion, Cheng Yao even gave up the case of 2.3 billion yuan and gave the case to Bao Bao. sharp. This kind of openness and bluntness made everyone in the institute naturally accept this development. Many colleagues and Cheng Yao resumed the gagging mode of getting along with Cheng Yao, and some people began to jokingly begging her to find a secret recipe for the boss.

Cheng Yao also officially worked under Liang still in this way.

Liang was still very good to Cheng Yao, it could be said that he took great care of him, but after a few days, Cheng Yao felt that this kind of care was over.