Part 4

Cheng Yao put on the water pipe with a sullen head, then went back to the room to clean up for a while, and the doorbell rang.

Qian Heng opened the door, and then Cheng Yao stared blankly at the boxes of luggage being brought in by the movers.

Cheng Yao stared at the luggage piled up in the living room. Who said men had less luggage? ? ?

There are more than a dozen pairs of shoes alone, more than 20 suits, and a whole box of tie...

Compared to her poor wardrobe, Cheng Yao felt like she was a girl.

Among Qian Heng's many luggage, there are three large boxes of Evian.

"Don't use tap water to boil water in the future." Qian Heng felt Cheng Yao's gaze and glanced back at her. "Evian will be used for boiling water in the future."

"In fact, there is no problem if the tap water is boiled. It will not harm your health. Drinking Evian every time, it is almost the same as burning money."

"It won't harm my health." Qian Heng smiled, "but it will damage my style."

"..."

"I work hard every day in order to be able to live as I want. I can burn money. I can afford it." Qian Heng glanced at Cheng Yao. "I found that many of you have a misunderstanding of thinking and feel that you are saving a little bit. Life can be better. But in fact, it has never been like this. If you want to live a better life, then work harder. Throttling can't change the quality of your life, but only by increasing income."

"Yep......"

"As an additional employee benefit, you can drink Evian with me."

But thank you Lord Longen...

Before Qian Heng returned to his room, he poured Cheng Yao the last bowl of poisonous chicken soup, "I hope you will work hard, and you can live a life of drinking Evian without me."

"..."

——

When everything was finally settled, it was already eight o'clock in the evening. Cheng Yao hurriedly turned on the TV and tuned to Star TV. She was chasing "Ling Yao Raiders" recently and talked about the heroine Ling Yao growing up from a female worker An inspirational story for a female imperial physician, the plot is compact, the key role is Bai Xingmeng, who plays the heroine, looks particularly beautiful, and the acting skills are online. The emotional drama of the heroine and the heroine is very sweet, and the girl's heart is bursting directly.

Cheng Yao watched it intently, and didn't even know when Qian Heng came out of the room until the TV series was interrupted.

"It's not that the gap between people is mainly about how to use free time after get off work?" Qian Heng sneered at the moment, "Isn't he planning to study legal professional knowledge seriously?"

"This...sometimes TV dramas actually involve some legal knowledge." Cheng Yao bit the bullet and said, "This way of learning and having fun is sometimes a different approach."

Unfortunately, it was very unfortunate. At this moment, the commercial was over, and the heroine Ling Yao appeared again wearing a costume...

Qian Heng glanced at the screen: "Learning legal knowledge in costume films? It's quite a different way."

"I...I am reviewing the history of Chinese legal system, which also involves the ancient Chinese penal system..."

Qian Heng stared at her.

Cheng Yao felt that she couldn't make it up...

"Watch less of this kind of unnutritious TV series, and read more court cases when you have time." Qian Heng gave the final notice.