Part 92

After getting angry, Cheng Yao finally thought about it calmly. Faced with such a big disagreement, she and Qian Heng failed to reconfirm the communication at the beginning of the relationship. It can be said that they are both responsible. Qian Heng feels well that since Cheng Yao agreed to the relationship, he naturally accepted not marrying and DINK; Cheng Yao subconsciously believes that Qian Heng chased him, of course he should have approved his own principles.

Today, facing this principled contradiction, Cheng Yao is very confused.

Fortunately, the reality did not give her a chance to think about these things, and now she is facing a more intuitive dilemma.

Now she is still in Liang's team, and Liang still has a bright knife to herself. Is it just that at this time go directly to complain to Qian Heng? Cheng Yao didn't want to. She does not bother to influence Qian Heng, who is a partner of Jun Heng, as a girlfriend. This is unprofessional and has no independent female style at all.

What's more, even if you really want to file a complaint, there is nothing to say. Did Liang still let himself sit on the bench? Without knowing the abilities of team members, it is not a mistake to let the other party participate in core affairs, and only do auxiliary work first. This is almost any workplace. As a boss, it is not a mistake. Liang is still doing superficial work well enough. In front of everyone in Jun Heng, she is just a female par of Cheng Yao, who treats the rest of the staff, is also kind and gentle, but has strong ability at critical moments, outstanding work, and looks good. Suddenly it was very popular in Junheng. If there is a confrontation, in contrast, Cheng Yao, a young lawyer who is in love with his boss, may be less convinced than Liang.

"In the workplace, who doesn't encounter some storms? Who doesn't meet two bitches? Cheng Yao, don't panic, just do it!"

Qin Qin's encouragement was still in his ears, Cheng Yao clenched a fist, full of fighting spirit in his heart.

I don't know if it was her working status that Liang still conscience finally found out. In the new working day, she finally arranged a case for Cheng Yao.

"It's just a divorce case. The amount of the subject matter is not too big, about five million. Cheng Yao, you are responsible for it. Try it first." Liang still handled the materials to Cheng Yao very publicly, without personal hostility towards her. She glanced at Cheng Yao, "I asked you to do auxiliary work before, firstly to understand your character and ability, secondly, I want to temper your character, and thirdly, it is for your good. If you come to mine The team will handle big cases independently. I'm afraid I won't be able to convince the public. In private, everyone still feels that I take care of you because I know the relationship between you and Qian Heng." Liang still said calmly, "This is a small case. , But everything started from an early age."

Even Cheng Yao had to wonder if he was too sensitive before, and he blamed Liang still.

It was just that when she took the case materials back to the desk and opened it, the heart of self-reflection almost stopped.

This case, as Liang still said, the amount of the subject matter is not large, and the case is simple. Both parties are not rich or expensive, but it is completely incompatible with simplicity, and it can even be said to be a bit complicated.

The two have only been married for three years. However, they have lived together for more than ten years before. There are various kinds of property that need to be divided. The list is printed on A4 paper and has more than ten pages, and there are many clues.

For more than ten years of living together, I was in you, and you in me, and any traces of it have the taste of the other party. Now that you want to divide, it is indeed a mess. As an attorney, it is a little bit messy. I'm afraid it will make mistakes if it is poor.