Part 84

Although Cheng Yao's stomach pain eased a lot, Qian Heng insisted on sending her upstairs. He supervised Yao to take the medicine, and did not leave, but took out his hand to prepare for work.

"Hey?"

"I'm staying here tonight." Qian Heng made arrangements without holding his beak. "Your stomach hurts now, but what if you feel uncomfortable at night?" He lowered his eyes, his eyelashes trembled, "It just happens that I need to stay up late and work overtime, anyway. With a computer, it doesn't matter where you work overtime." At this point, Qian Heng finally raised his head and glanced at Cheng Yao, "Besides, I was originally a legal tenant who paid the rent. It is reasonable to live here."

——

In this way, Qian Heng answered the mail in the living room, and Cheng Yao went to the bathroom to take a shower. When she came out of the shower, she found that Qian Heng, who was still writing materials in the living room just now, was no longer there.

Cheng Yao stepped on her slippers and walked over gently, only to find that Qian Heng's computer screen hadn't been turned off. It was not legal materials or mail pages, but something completely irrelevant.

"How to cook porridge to taste delicious"

"The secret of making white porridge"

...

Cheng Yao looked at the kitchen subconsciously, and through the glass sliding door of the kitchen, as expected, Qian Heng was there. He was standing in front of the gas stove with a long body. When he encountered the most difficult case, his eyebrows were only slightly frowned, almost twisted into a twist. His face was obviously frustrated and at a loss.

He stared at a pot of porridge on the gas stove as if he were facing a major enemy, and his focus was as if he was studying an atomic bomb. A little carelessness would cause huge casualties.

Qian Heng didn't even realize Cheng Yao outside the door. He was looking at the pot with full concentration, bending over to adjust the heat for a while, and then looking at the time again. This well-known partner, who usually does things agile and never procrastinates, is making porridge with a look of impossibility...

Cheng Yao was a little bit dumbfounded. She opened the sliding door and walked in: "I'll do it. You can't just put so little water in the porridge. If you cook it like this, it will turn into rice."

She glanced at Qian Heng: "If you are hungry, just tell me. I will cook for you. What do you want to eat?"

"I'm not hungry." Qian Heng's voice was a bit muffled. I don't know why, Cheng Yao even heard a little grievance. He looked at Cheng Yao with bright black eyes, "I want to cook porridge for you."

"Me? But I don't want to drink porridge."

Qian Heng looked at the porridge with a serious tone: "Raymond said you vomited a few times. Even if your stomach no longer hurts, your stomach should be empty. It's better to drink some porridge before going to bed."

It turned out that I put aside my work and tried to cook porridge with a deliberate attitude, just want to eat for myself.

Cheng Yao felt warm in her heart: "Don't be so exaggerated, it's really just a small problem..."

"I thought that with you at the beginning. Every time I feel that the minor problems don't hurt." Qian Heng lowered his eyes. "As a result, I became acquaintances with Raymond, a gastrologist. Cheng Yao, minor problems will become big ones. My stomach is not good. I know how uncomfortable it is. I have experienced it, so I don't want you to experience it even more."

While Cheng Yao was moved, she only felt distressed. She thought, it would be better if you met Qian Heng earlier, be by his side earlier, urge him to drink porridge on time, and force him to treat yourself well during work intervals. body.