Part 63

Fortunately, the atmosphere at the birthday party was very warm. Soon Cheng Yao stopped paying attention to Qian Heng. Because Wu Jun's "tea party" began.

"It's rare for everyone to get together today. Just ask if you have any questions." Wu Jun smiled with a pair of peachy eyes. He glanced at his watch. "The time limit is half an hour. I will answer all questions within half an hour. After half an hour, Then I will only answer selectively. But for everything I say here today, I count as everyone signing a non-disclosure agreement orally, so I can only stay here, not take it out."

"Me! Wu Par, I have a question! I want to ask why you chose to enter the legal industry?"

"Wu Par, I want to ask, when do we recruit again this year? I have a cousin who wants to come, and I want to give him a resume."

"Wu Par, I'm very curious, how old was your first love?"

"I heard that you had a conversation with Yuan Fei in the Marriage Court of the Intermediate Court. Really?"

...

At first, everyone was more reserved and asked the questions pretty straightforwardly, but Wu Jun kept smiling, and he was very friendly at ordinary times. Unknowingly, everyone started to climb along and asked all kinds of gossip questions.

"Wu Par, it happened that Qianpar went to the wine cellar to get the red wine. I asked him about his gossip. I heard one of my senior sisters say that the female par Liang from the BRICS law firm still chased him when she was in school? Really?"

Cheng Yao was listening to the rest of the gossip with gusto, but at the moment when she heard the word Qian Heng, she pricked her ears in a reflexive manner.

Wu Jun smiled: "Mine is fake, his is real."

Everyone boiled: "Unexpectedly, it's true! Liang is still pretty good-looking, why are you not together? The lawyer CP feels so much! Now maybe the kids can get soy sauce!"

"Liang still found a lot of judicial examination questions to ask him in order to chase him, and he would be able to help out a relationship if he wanted to come and go." Wu Jun blinked, "As a result, you Qianpar froze the pain of not understanding others at all. In the end Liang still couldn't hold back anymore and confessed.'"

What did Qian Heng say? Did Qian Heng accept it?

Cheng Yao suddenly became a little nervous. She raised her head and stared at Wu Jun. Wu Jun also glanced at her, his expression suddenly a little joking and unkind.

"He accepted..."

Cheng Yao didn't know why, she was still in high spirits just now, but at this moment, she suddenly leaked her breath like a bulging ball and suffocated.

"He accepts it. There will be ghosts." The evil Wu Jun made a sudden stop and turn after his appetite was stoked. He smiled, "Qian Heng still said to Liang,'You always ask me For such a simple real test of the judicial examination, I think our intellectual gap is too big, there should be no common topics, or not to be together'."

"..."

Cheng Yao felt that her qi hadn't leaked much, and she felt better again.

That's right, this answer style is very rich.

However, since the half-hour question and answer time, Cheng Yao also has a question that is very curious. While Qian Heng has not answered, she seized the opportunity to say: "Wu Par, do you know about Qian Par's elementary school? I heard you and him in elementary school. It's also a classmate."

"Huh? Yeah, what's the matter?"

Cheng Yao twisted and felt that it would not be good to ask this question in public: "I'm a private question! I'll tell Wu Par alone!" She ignored the boos of other colleagues around her, approached Wu Jun, and whispered secretly: "Well, did Qianpar encounter campus bullying when he was in elementary school? Was he very pitiful at the beginning? Do you think his psychological shadow has a little impact on his current feelings and interpersonal dealings?"