Part 42

It is said that night is the most vulnerable and most undefended time in people's hearts. About the dark atmosphere, people have the desire to open their hearts. And living together for so long, this is indeed the first time Cheng Yao knows Qian Heng's early experience.

In the past in Cheng Yao's heart, Qian Heng was an elite boss. Although he knew his excellence, it was because he was so good that people gave birth to a sense of distance that could only be seen far away and not close.

But tonight's remarks, although they were talking about the embarrassing experiences in the early years, Cheng Yao felt that these experiences did not detract from Qian Heng's image in her heart at all, but made people want to be close.

It seemed to suddenly come alive, three-dimensionally, and fireworks.

It turned out that even Qian Heng had experienced injustice, frustration and confusion at the beginning of his career. It turned out that he had experienced everything he had experienced earlier.

Although separated by time and space, for no reason, Cheng Yao felt that she was like an asteroid, originally and Qian Heng had their own orbits, but at a certain moment, the two met and resonated.

Somehow, Cheng Yao also suddenly got the courage to talk: "Actually, in the last law firm, during the first year of internship, I cried many times, and thought about it many times. , Go home and take the civil service exam."

"Too tired. Even though I have been with a tutoring lawyer, he never cares about me. Many of the tasks he arranges for me are administrative jobs. He even regards me as his personal assistant. He buys Valentine's Day gifts for his wife. Flowers, let me take care of everything. I can only participate in the case when I participate in the case. I am responsible for printing out a document and helping to type all handwritten documents into electronic files. I am not qualified to participate in many key meetings...but Every time I have a meal with a male client, I will be called, every time I have to drink, listening to them playing some bad jokes and pornographic jokes." Cheng Yao took a deep breath, "In fact, I am very busy, but busy. I'm very confused. What is the meaning of what I'm doing? The monthly salary is only two thousand yuan. Every month I can continue in City A by relying on my family's support, but I can't see the future. ."

Although the matter has passed, when I look back on it again, Cheng Yao still feels sour and sad, especially when she was passively accompanying the dinner. Even her best friend Qin Qin did not tell her. She felt embarrassed and embarrassed. However, at this moment, She didn't know why, so she told Qian Heng so generously.

Probably Qian Heng really has a kind of power, which makes people feel that under his overly provocative appearance and unreasonable tongue, his heart is reliable, safe, and reliant.

It's a pity that Cheng Yao's tragic experience didn't seem to move Qian Heng at all. Not only did he not comfort him, he also said in a bad tone: "Are you an idiot? You won't refuse this kind of thing? Are you the accomplice or the lawyer?"

"..."

"what name?"

Facing Qian Heng's sudden question, Cheng Yao was a little at a loss: "Huh?"

"You taught the lawyer's name in the previous law firm."

"Yao Feng."

"Which direction?"

"The direction of inheritance law."

"it is good."

What's so good? ? ? Cheng Yao has some Zhang Er monks confused.

However, when Cheng Yao was about to ask, Qian Heng had already changed the subject.

"What now?"

"what?"