Part 47

Palpitations, touches, trust and a sense of security.

At no time has Cheng Yao been more proud than she is now. She feels extremely proud to be able to enter Jun Heng and become Qian Heng's assistant lawyer.

At this moment, she secretly looked at Qian Heng, and there was a subtle and secret pleasure in her heart.

No one else knows Qian Heng's goodness, only oneself knows.

Others are blind-eyed, only oneself has discovered the treasure of Qian Heng. And this kind of goodness, which is not recognized by the public, instead gave Cheng Yao the illusion that "only my wise eyes can monopolize his goodness". Although it wasn't appropriate to say it, Cheng Yao had already spoiled Qian Heng before she even realized it.

Qian Heng didn't know Cheng Yao's crooked heart, he took a little warning and glanced at Cheng Yao: "You are not allowed to meet unfamiliar men alone in the future."

Cheng Yao:? ? ?

Qian Heng turned his head sideways, his movements were a little unnatural. After a while, he turned his eyes back and gave Cheng Yao a vicious look, "Have you heard?"

Cheng Yao was also dumbfounded for a while: "Is this a new rule in the institute? Why can't I see the opposite **** alone? Although Tang Bing's incident really makes me feel lingering, I can't just stop seeing the man because of choking. Men still have a sense of boundaries and are very polite and gentle to me..."

"No." Qian Heng frowned, and opened his lips lightly. "A man is hypocritical and cunning. He is polite and gentle to you. He wants to do something to you."

? ? ? Boss, aren't you a man?

Before Cheng Yao asked, she heard Qian Heng say it for granted--

"except me."

"..."

Boss, as a man, is it really good for you to fight against your fellow men like this?

Just as Cheng Yao's heart was full of complaints, Qian Heng added another sentence.

"Others in the clinic can see the opposite **** alone, but you, forget it."

Qian Heng glanced at Cheng Yao, a little unnatural. As a lawyer, Cheng Yao was indeed too beautiful. Wu Jun said that she didn't know her appearance and she didn't know how to dress up, which would not arouse major disputes and jealousy in the office. However, Qian Heng Now I feel that Wu Jun still looked away.

Cheng Yao is indeed still ignorant of her appearance, but with such a gorgeous face, she really doesn't want to take shortcuts or act on her own beauty from the bottom of her heart. This unknowing simplicity sometimes makes She is more attractive.

For some reason, Qian Heng's mind flashed through the chest line that Cheng Yao faintly exposed that morning. He actually knew in his heart that Cheng Yao was not intentional, but the more unintentional, the more tempting sometimes. Because besides being beautiful, it is also naive and simple.

The roots of troubles.

Qian Heng thought angrily, it was indeed a disaster.

However, the confidant in front of me is unaware of Qian Heng's emotions. She is still working hard to correct Qian Heng's prejudice: "Boss, you really think everyone else is too bad, although there is indeed Tang in the world. Soldiers are like this, but most people are still good..."

"All right, then you go alone to meet any unfamiliar man, and report to me in advance."

"Hey! Good, good!" Cheng Yao said excitedly, "Then what kind of stuff is considered familiar, and what kind of stuff is considered unfamiliar?"