Part 37

Except for the little episode of renting with Qian Heng, Cheng Yao's work has progressed very smoothly recently. Bao Rui found the registration record of the Chen Qingmei Pregnancy Examination Hospital, and Dong Shan had filled in the information and signed it.

It's easy to have a signature. It's enough to apply for a handwriting test. In addition, Bao Rui also extracted the inseparable monitoring of Dong Shan and Chen Qingmei, as well as other details of supporting evidence. As long as they cooperate with the DNA paternity test, it is one. The complete chain of evidence.

And I don't know if it was God's help. Chen Qingmei's cord blood DNA test did not cause any fetal risk. She almost completed the paternity test quite smoothly.

"The report shows that the child in Chen Qingmei's belly is in the same patrilineal line as Elder Dong."

Although it was a great thing for her case, Cheng Yao was a little complicated in her heart.

People always say that if you don't believe it, look up, who will the sky bypass. But many times, Cheng Yao found that these words were just self-comforting, and more often, those who have been well-rounded by good times are not good people.

Just like Chen Qingmei, she is an absolute exquisite egoist, selfish, shrewd, and knows the rules of the patriarchal society. She sculpts herself into a shape suitable for patriarchal aesthetics, delicate and tender, as if she can't live without a man, gentle Appropriate and obedient. However, her heart is clearer than anyone else. With such a low profile, she is not really thoughtless. She is willing to be a man's subsidiary and obeys men in everything. On the contrary, she knows what she wants and knows better than anyone else. To achieve this goal.

She might not only not love Dong Shan, but also the **** child in her belly.

She has never been a sacrifice and dependency in a patriarchal society, but a vested interest in feminism.

What impressed Cheng Yao even more was that after the paternity test, Chen Qingmei did not go back alone.

It was raining that day. While Cheng Yao was waiting for the rental, she saw a man of the same age as Chen Qingmei approaching her with an umbrella.

"Why so carelessly, next time you stand inside, it will be raining. You are still pregnant with a child. What if you catch a cold?"

The man looked ordinary, but the focused look between his eyebrows and eyes to Chen Qingmei made him brighten up.

When a person has love in his eyes, it is always dazzling.

He only had an umbrella in his hand, but he carefully guarded Chen Qingmei with one hand, and almost all of the umbrella was tilted onto Chen Qingmei's head. The left half of his body was exposed to the rain without any cover.

Chen Qingmei looked at each other weakly and snuggled into the other's arms: "Xie Ming, if only I met you sooner."

The man called Xie Ming blushed shyly: "It's not too late to meet now. You have been too bitter before, and you met Dong Shan who was kind to you. You mistaken gratitude for love. I think that Dong Shan's singleness lied to you. He hasn't divorced his wife yet, so he has fallen to this point now...I will protect you in the future."

Chen Qingmei's eyes were moist: "But... but now others are scolding me, it's a mistress, a vixen who seduce Dong Shan, a shameless woman."

"Others don't understand the truth of the matter at all. I don't care what others say about you." Xie Ming smiled softly. "Don't care about bad remarks. The public always generalizes, and public opinion is very misleading. I believe you is enough. How can you be such a courageous person to do such a thing."