Part 25

The work intensity of the law firm is too great, and most of the partners have not been so careful to counsel assistant lawyers. It is very rare to be able to simply point out the problems in the work of assistant lawyers and give feedback on their work. It is almost extinct to be able to talk in detail like Qian Heng from the legal principle and professional ethics of lawyers to assistant lawyers.

Of course, this is not difficult to understand. The partners are very busy. According to the hourly rate, they should not be wasted on assistant lawyers. What's more, for lawyers, many newcomers can't insist on quitting halfway through. Those who persevere will also switch jobs. In the early years of practice, there was a lot of mobility, so why bother to teach? The input-output ratio is really bad.

Bai Xingmeng always shows her weakness and weakness in marriage, but in fact, she is the master and vested interests of marriage.

Qian Heng has a poisonous mouth and a bad temper. It seems that you have to pay for more words with you. He is cold and impersonal. However, in the end, he did not abandon Cheng Yao when Cheng Yao messed up the case.

Thinking of this, Cheng Yao's eyes looked at Qian Heng different.

She didn't realize that she was looking at Qian Heng with a wet puppy's eyes, innocent and pitiful, completely trusting each other, relying on each other, only looking at the other's eyes.

Puppyeyes, Qian Heng didn't have heard of this term. Mr. Wu Jun said that once someone looked at him with this kind of eyes and thought that he was completely dependent on the other party, there was no way to refuse any request of the other party. The former Qian Heng sneered at this, what's wrong with it? You can't stand being stared twice, how to be a partner?

However, now that Cheng Yao looks at it like this, Qian Heng feels that everything is wrong. Wu Jun has not said that this kind of puppy eyes will feel like a baby.

Qian Heng cleared his throat and rolled his eyes: "Do you have anything else you want to ask?"

Cheng Yao thought for a while and asked seriously: "Boss, can you ask, why are you willing to help me like this?"

Qian Heng stared at Cheng Yao: "When did I say I would help you?"

Cheng Yao was stunned: "Aren't you going to help me solve the problem of being used and framed by Bai Xingmeng?"

"When did I say that?" Qian Heng turned away, "I'm just using this to teach you a lesson. What I want to solve is the negative impact that Bai Xingmeng has on Jun Heng Law and ask her to ask for lawyer fees. . When did you say you want to help you personally?" He coughed, "So you don't look at me like that anymore."

With this answer, Qian Heng originally thought Cheng Yao would show disappointment, frustration or collapse. However, he did not expect that Cheng Yao just smiled: "No, you will definitely help me." There seemed to be an invisible line behind her. Her tail was wagging and fawning, she stared at Qian Heng, her eyes burning, "I believe you, boss, you are a good person."

"Don't wear high hats to me, it's useless."

"Then will you help me?"

"No help."

"Does it really help?"

"Do not."

"Help me boss! Please!"

"Shut up, I won't help you if I say more!"

Cheng Yao drank the non-alcoholic cocktail in front of him with a smile, and looked at Qian Heng with an expression of "grateful for the great creator".

Qian Heng coughed and said inadvertently: "Since you are so low-pitched, it is not impossible for me to help you this time. The main thing is to think of what you experienced this time and what I encountered in the past. Very similar."