Part 59

Just after completing the Qian Heng gift, Cheng Yao received a call from Li Mengting on the way to the pantry.

"Yaoyao, I thought about it all night." Li Mengting's voice on the phone disappeared from the panic and pain before, and became calm. "I don't want to be trapped in this kind of marriage anymore. I'll decide. To divorce. Leave immediately."

Cheng Yao breathed a sigh of relief, and Li Mengting finally figured it out. It is not worth wasting time on the wrong person. Stopping losses in time is the most correct and brave decision.

Li Mengting paused and said firmly: "I want to safeguard my own rights and interests. I want to win as much common property as possible. Yaoyao, I want to hire you as my lawyer."

"But my experience is actually not enough, I'm afraid I can't..."

Li Mengting insisted: "I don't believe in others, I only believe in you. I don't want to hire other lawyers except you."

——

After hanging up Li Mengting's call, Cheng Yao was a little hesitant while excited. She was really happy for Li Mengting's bravery and determination, and thanked her for her trust, but at the same time, she was very hesitant about whether she could handle the case properly.

Although I learned knowledge and accumulated experience under the guidance of Qian Heng all the way, in the final analysis, the cases I followed up the whole process were only two of Bai Xingmeng and Dong Shan. Cheng Yao knows her own burden, she is not yet able to handle the case on her own anyway.

Li Mengting trusted her, and she couldn't live up to her trust.

It's just that Bao Rui has been working on three foreign-related marriage cases recently, because many property collections need to be carried out abroad. He is so busy that he can't wait to have three heads and six arms. There is absolutely no possibility that he can put pressure on one more case; and Tan Ying is the same as himself. , Work experience is relatively small, and it is still in the stage where other lawyers are needed to guide and teach; the rest of colleagues... Most of the other colleagues also have their own case arrangements, not to mention not a team, let others teach themselves to do Li Mengting's case, also The name is bad.

After much deliberation, Cheng Yao was heartbroken and could only ask Qian Heng for help.

——

Cheng Yao cheered herself up, knocked on the door and entered Qian Heng's office.

"Boss, I want to take a case."

Qian Heng was originally looking at the case file at his desk. Hearing Cheng Yao's voice, he raised his head and glanced at her. He didn't care what the case was. He said to himself, "How much is the target amount?"

"I don't know for the time being. I haven't compiled the property list with the parties."

"Are there fifty million?"

"That's definitely not."

"That can't be answered."

Probably the expression "I really want to do this case" on Cheng Yao's face was too obvious. Qian Heng coughed and cut in half to lower the standard: "25 million."

He glanced at Cheng Yao, pursed his lips and added: "It really can't be lower."

Although Li Mengting and Zhang Hao are from a decent family, neither of them came from a wealthy family. I am afraid that the amount involved in the dispute is only a few million.

"It's Li Mengting's case! My friend! Boss, I really want to act for her, you...can you give me some pointers and control the whole situation? I'll do all about how to operate this case." Cheng Yao promised. "I will never let this case take up your time!"