Part 2

The atmosphere is tense.

The landlord has a thick face, and he can still be calm and muddy at this time: "Anyway, two rooms and one living room, if you meet, it is fate, or you can share the rent, I will give you a rent reduction or exemption..." He said while explaining. "I can't be completely blamed for the one-bedroom, two-rental thing. I recently had a divorce with my wife. My wife rented the house to this lady. I didn't know it and contacted this gentleman..."

Cheng Yao immediately objected fiercely: "Living with him? No! Absolutely not! I don't know him. Living with a strange man is not safe."

The man on the opposite side turned 360 degrees and suddenly smiled. He stared at Cheng Yao and said, "I have nothing to do with this..." The other party paused and chuckled, "Co-rented with this elite female lawyer. my honor."

Cheng Yao:? ? ?

Although she praised her elite female lawyer, Cheng Yao didn't know why. He always felt that the other party's expression and tone were so mean?

When the landlord saw that things had turned around, he was immediately ready to take the opportunity to drive off, but before leaving, he remembered something: "Miss Cheng, you are a lawyer, then do you do a divorce lawsuit? I have a divorce with my wife and I want to find someone. Attorney consultation..."

Cheng Yao didn't say anything. He was very dedicated: "You can ask the right person. Our Junheng Law Firm specializes in housework, such as divorce, property division, inheritance, and trust and insurance. It's the most professional on the market. If you need it, just call my cell phone."

The landlord nodded and thanked him, but the man on the other side laughed.

Cheng Yao didn't care about him either, and before Cheng Yao could react, the other party carried his suitcase into the room, and smiled provocatively at Cheng Yao before leaving: "If you feel unsafe, you can Go rent a house." His face is very handsome and owed, "Aren't you a lawyer with a four-figure hourly salary? Or you can defend your rights, go to the court, and let the landlord compensate you."

Cheng Yao was itchy with hate, because she was a lawyer, so she would not feel as naive as ordinary people that he would have suffered any damage to his rights, and he would be done with the court. Prosecution is the most last resort legal remedy, and it is not a last resort before going to the court. What's more, the first instance and the second instance were just for the trivial matter. The case was judged and it was delayed for a few months. Maybe it would have to be enforced. It would be uneconomical to hold back how much time and energy.

The other party probably got it right, knowing that Cheng Yao was scrupulous about co-renting with men and women, and was about to forcefully occupy the house.

Can you let him succeed?

Must not be!

Who is afraid of whom! Isn't it just a duck? ! Are you afraid of it? !

Cheng Yao didn't say anything, carrying the bag, and rushed into the room: "Share the rent." Cheng Yao threw the bag on the sofa and said vigorously, "But I have a few points to declare in advance, don't Bring work to the house."

The other party raised an eyebrow: "Huh?"

Cheng Yao cleared her throat: "Don't think I don't know what you are doing."

The other party didn't appear cramped at all, but smiled with interest.

This face is really thick.

Cheng Yao didn't want to break it, but now, it seems that he has to be straightforward: "If you take your work home to do it, I will report you."