Part 93

The verdict was pending, and Wu Jie was naturally dissatisfied. She entangled with Cheng Yao for a while, asked Cheng Yao for the money for a taxi ride, and mopped up some gas. Only after Cheng Yao's low posture to comfort and promise, she cursed and reluctantly left. .

Cheng Yao, who was finally clean, breathed a sigh of relief, sitting in the lobby of the court and staring blankly at the people entering and leaving the door. The work intensity is not the most recent, but Cheng Yao feels tired inexplicably, especially tired.

"Cheng Yao?"

Just as Cheng Yao was distracted, a male voice stopped her.

Cheng Yao turned her head and froze for a moment before remembering that the one who stopped her was Li Chengxuan from the BRICS Law Firm, whom Bao Rui had met at a party before.

Li Chengxuan is a refreshing temper. He didn't care if Cheng Yao didn't recognize him for a while. He enthusiastically said, "Are you here to hold court?" He glanced at Cheng Yao, "Look at you with such a bad expression. Are you still working under Qian Heng?"

"Hey, Qian Heng is never soft on young people." Li Chengxuan obviously took the opportunity to dig Qian Heng's corner, "Xiao Cheng, what I said to you last time is still valid, you want I can't stand Qian Heng anymore. You can consider me here. Although our BRICS generates less revenue than Junheng, our partners are definitely more approachable than Qian Heng! Do you still keep the business card I gave you before?"

Cheng Yao just smiled: "Keep it."

Li Chengxuan took Cheng Yao to spit out Qian Heng for a while, because he had to leave the court in a hurry.

Cheng Yao smiled and didn't take it seriously. At this moment, she was thinking about other things, about her future, about work, about feelings, about the pending outcome of Wu Jie's case.

——

Fortunately, the big rock in Cheng Yao's heart didn't last long. Three days later, Wu Jie's case ushered in the verdict.

The 100,000 yuan loan before marriage was admitted!

As Cheng Yao expected, although the original is preferred in the proof, the photocopy can only be used as corroborating evidence. In the absence of other evidence, the photocopy cannot be used alone as the basis for determining the facts of the case, but once the evidence chain is formed , The original is lost, and the photocopy can also be used as the key to fact finding.

In Wu Jie's case, without knowing that the original IOU was lost, her husband admitted that the loan, coupled with the bank transfer flow at the time, could presumably exist. Although Wu Jie's husband and lawyer tried their best to deny the loan after knowing that the original was lost, they could not provide evidence to support their claims, so they were ultimately not accepted by the court.

After the balance, Wu Jie's ex-husband also decided not to appeal. After the time expires, the first-instance judgment will take effect and the case will be settled.

After getting the verdict, Cheng Yao finally breathed a sigh of relief. Although there was an unprofessional thing like losing the original, but fortunately, in the final result, she also gave an explanation to Wu Jie.

Wu Jie is obviously still dissatisfied: "Xiaocheng, you have to ask me to pay the lawyer's fees this time when you made such a mistake. Isn't it unreasonable? Lost all my IOUs. Is it over?" Wu Jie hinted, "I can't get rid of it all, at least give me a discount? What's more, I was shocked. The original handed to you was lost. You have to give me spiritual compensation, right? "

"It's my fault to lose the original. But Aunt Wu, according to the Lawyers Law, only if the lawyer causes losses to the client due to his fault, will he be liable for compensation. I did not let the loss of the original affect the outcome of this case. It did not cause any loss to you. I am very self-blame for losing the original, but my work for this case is not only to help you get a piece of pre-marital property, but also to fight for the division of property after marriage, and I also spent a lot of time. Although I am your attorney, but you signed the contract with our law firm, and our law firm has never waived the attorney fee for this. For my unprofessional behavior of losing the original, if you want to complain to the law firm, I am also willing to accept criticism and punishment from the Lawyers Association."