Part 53

In the afternoon, Qian Heng was out on a business trip and had to come back on Saturday, so the rest of the colleagues who had no work on hand let themselves go, Taobao's Taobao, chatting, and there was peace in Junheng, but Cheng Yao couldn't calm down. Neither can I get into the file at hand, nor am I in the mood to go online, I just feel a little irritable.

She felt that nothing good happened today, Li Mengting and Zhang Hao had a relationship problem before, and Qian Heng would go on a blind date.

This is really not going well.

Cheng Yao tried to divert her attention. She kept looking at the phone, but no one contacted her, neither did Li Mengting nor Qian Heng.

——

Unexpectedly to Cheng Yao, this irritability continued all the way to the weekend.

On Saturday, Cheng's father and Cheng's mother came ahead of schedule for the reunion on Sunday. They greeted Cheng Yao to the hotel where they were staying, and then threw Cheng Yao all the things Cheng Yao wanted to eat before. The old couple are going to go to the city center of A city hand in hand.

"You don't need to take us, you are so tired from work, so you can rest at home on Saturday. Before your mother came, I saw a few online celebrity shops on the Internet and was going to visit with me. We will be getting married next month. Today, today I am going to brew a two-person world."

At the end of Cheng's father's words, Cheng Yao would understand even if he couldn't figure it out. Her parents thought that she was a large light bulb.

Cheng Yao thought with tears in her heart that family affection does not exist.

But Cheng's mother still remembered something: "By the way, what about Xiaoqian? Why didn't you come with you?"

Small money? Oh, Xiaoqian is going on a blind date today!

Although her heart was full of slander, Cheng Yao explained on the surface: "He is on a business trip."

Mother Cheng was very surprised: "Have you found a job? What kind of? Where do you go on business? The young man is very motivated!"

Cheng Yao retaliated and vented his anger: "Oh, I went to a construction site in Dongguan to move bricks. The project there is urgent, so the hourly pay for moving bricks is high."

"..."

——

Cheng Yao returned home alone.

Just stay alone. It's indeed a good time to rest. She just didn't know why, she started thinking about it.

Qian Heng's business trip is said to be back on Saturday. According to the flight schedule, Zhu from the Administration Department speculates that Qian Heng is going to go on a blind date directly with his luggage.

So today I am afraid I can only see each other after Qian Heng's blind date.

Oh, you may not be able to see it. What if this **** mung bean looks right, and gets married that night? Maybe the baby will be born tomorrow. Then the family of three and He Lele moved directly back to the big villa.

——

Cheng Yao spent the single weekend alone at home, while Qian Heng was also irritated and arrived at the high-end western restaurant arranged by his parents with his suitcase.

This western restaurant is membership-only. It is located in the center of the city with a lot of money. The decoration is luxurious and luxurious. In fact, the taste is not amazing. However, the owner is a person who can play and market. Six months ago, he made this western restaurant with ordinary taste. Hype has become a famous online celebrity shop in City A. Since then, although the price is expensive, people who come to check in are still in an endless stream, and because of the introduction of hunger marketing with a limited appointment system, it makes people even more eager to find out.