Part 55

Cheng Yao was dragged into Bentley by Qian Heng, and then watched Qian Heng gallop all the way to Suling Lake at the fastest speed.

Fortunately, because of what she said just now, Li Mengting didn't do anything stupid. When Cheng Yao and Qian Heng arrived, the other party was standing desperately by the lake, not even feeling their shoes wet.

Without saying anything, Cheng Yao rushed forward and dragged Li Mengting back in a trance.

"No matter what you can do stupid things!"

When Li Mengting saw Cheng Yao, it was as if a drowning person saw a driftwood. She hugged Cheng Yao and burst into tears.

Cheng Yao patted her on the back while carefully comforting. And Qian Heng stood by, pursing his lips, extremely quiet and extremely patient.

Li Mengting's mood calmed down a little bit, Cheng Yao let her go, only to find that Li Mengting ran out of the house in a hurry, dressed thinly, her face was red with cold, and her hands were scary.

Without saying anything, Cheng Yao took off her coat and put on Li Mengting quickly.

"Don't, Yaoyao, don't catch a cold."

"I'm fine, you are a pregnant woman, it is a big deal if you are sick, and I am in good health!"

"No, I..."

Just as Li Mengting and Cheng Yao pushed each other around for a coat, Qian Heng came over.

"Okay, don't make any noise." He looked faint, took off his Burberry trench coat, then put his trench coat on Cheng Yao, and then glanced at Li Mengting, "Cheng Yao's coat, you put on."

At the critical moment, it was indeed his boss, Qian Hengzhen, who had the opportunity to stay. Li Mengting didn't dare to refute Qian Heng at all, so she put on Cheng Yao's clothes blankly.

However, Cheng Yao, who was covered in a coat full of Qian Heng's body temperature, felt warm and ambiguous. Especially Qian Hengren's tall legs and long legs, this coat is almost like a cloak that wraps Cheng Yao, and Cheng Yao instantly feels like a little man.

Although Qian Heng could be such a gentleman that Cheng Yao was very moved, but... but his logic is also very strange? Why can't Li Mengting wear his coat? Doesn't it mean that you don't have to take off your clothes?

It is deep winter now, and the lake at night is even more windy, and it hurts like a knife on her face. Even though Cheng Yao puts on Qian Heng's coat, she still feels a little bit cold, let alone now. Qian Heng without a coat.

Cheng Yao dragged Qian Heng: "Will you catch a cold like this?"

Qian Heng glanced at Cheng Yao and said stiffly, "No, I happen to be very hot."

"..."

His face turned pale and his mouth was still so stubborn. For Qian Heng, a boy with a stiff mouth, Cheng Yao was convinced.

"I'm sorry, Cheng Yao, I've troubled you again."

Li Mengting's voice recalled Cheng Yao's thoughts. She walked over and pulled Li Mengting up: "Go, don't stay by this lake anymore. Let's find a place to talk."

Qian Heng did not speak, but quietly followed Cheng Yao and Li Mengting, and then let them board his Bentley.

Just as soon as I got into the car, Qian Heng, who said not only that he was not cold, but also very hot, was not ashamed.

I really said no, but my body was honest...

——

Qian Heng drove and took the two to a petty bourgeois cafe near Suling Lake. The environment is good, and there are cubicles with strong privacy.