Part 64

Because of Qian Heng's show operation, everyone was suffocating and looking at Cheng Yao sympathetically. Cheng Yao's face was so colorful, but fortunately, she had become accustomed to his operation under Qian Heng's poison, and she had her own physique to fight against such poisonous behavior.

She rubbed her face and quickly regained her composure.

Next is the traditional birthday party process. The administrative department represents all the colleagues in the law firm and ordered a cake for Qian Heng. In addition to the one made by Cheng Yao, everyone turned off the lights in the room and a cake was inserted " 2", a cake was inserted with "8", and Qian Heng just lit the "28" candle and sang a happy birthday song for him.

The atmosphere is very warm, only the protagonist of the birthday party still has a cold face and looks very acting.

"Money par! Make a wish!"

"The first wish of twenty-eight! One go!"

Qian Heng pursed her lips, looked around the people in the law firm, and then saw Cheng Yao who was staring at the cake with her head in the crowd. She seemed to be absent.

"Make a wish! Then blow the candle!"

Under the urging of everyone, Qian Heng didn't have time to think about it. He subconsciously thought of his wish for this year-to handle the relationship with Cheng Yao well.

Then he blew out the candle.

——

This night, Qian Heng was very chaotic. He always felt like riding a roller coaster. While he was troubled by how to deal with Cheng Yao, he had to guard against what Cheng Yao did to him in public.

Fortunately, in the end, Cheng Yao chose to be prudent, and nothing happened. Qian Heng breathed a sigh of relief after sending her away.

However, probably day by day and night by night, Cheng Yao's gift box confession was heavily pressed in Qian Heng's heart. He had a nightmare that night. In the dream, Cheng Yao wore a lace black dress with red lips and white teeth, which looked like the beautiful snake in the script. , Her breath coiled around her, softly persuading him——

"Boss, let someone give you a baby."

Early the next morning, Qian Heng looked at his dark circles in the mirror, irritated and troubled.

Knowing that she should be fired earlier, Qian Heng thought angrily, now that it's all right, the confidant's misfortune has started to work.

——

Compared with Qian Heng's nightmares, Cheng Yao had a very comfortable life.

After the boss left, her living space and territory further expanded. Although Qian Heng's room was still kept, the entire living room belonged to her. She could finally wander around in the living room in her pajamas at night. The floor heating has also been repaired, and it will never be too cold to sleep at night.

The next day, she went to Jun Heng almost refreshed and started to deal with Li Mengting's case.

Now that Li Mengting holds the loyalty agreement, she can devote herself to finding evidence of Zhang Hao's derailment. It's just that Li Mengting's previous operation was a bit horrible, Cheng Yao tried many methods, but failed.

Asking Zhang Hao's colleagues and neighbors, wanting to collect third-party evidence to prove it, naturally failed. In modern society, whoever has nothing to participate in other people's family disputes, everyone is based on the principle that more is worse than less, and the evidence collection of Cheng Yao is either prevarication or indifferent rejection.