Part 65

Early the next morning, as soon as Cheng Yao entered Junheng, she was called into the office by Qian Heng.

"I happen to be free this morning."

"Yep?"

Qian Heng cleared his throat: "I can take you to the notary office for phone notarization." He looked out the window and tried to explain, "And after all, I am an acquaintance of the troublesome notary office. I don't want to say hello in person. ."

It would be great if Qian Heng could take him with him. In case something happened, he could still consult him on the spot. Besides, with money, Cheng Yao felt very relieved for some reason.

And this time the phone notarization must be hit with one hit, and it must be 100% sure. Because otherwise, once you start to frighten the snake, think about such a notarization, I am afraid it will not succeed.

"Boss, can you wait a minute? I want to go to the place where Zhang Hao lives and find something." Cheng Yao thought about it, and then said her decision, "When I find what I want, I will call Call you, shall we meet at the notary office?"

However, today's Qian Heng is probably really out of space. He glanced at Cheng Yao: "I'll take you there." After that, he lowered his gaze, "You are a woman, and the other party knows you again. If there is a conflict, are you injured or at work."

Cheng Yao looked at Qian Heng's duplicity, and wanted to roar loudly, boss, work injury, how many times have you used it? It's all used up, do you know? Change to a new one next time, please! Even I can see through it! Worried about the safety of your subordinates, can you just say it? !

It's a pity that Qian Heng, as the client, didn't realize it. He still maintained his dignity and glamour, and then drove Cheng Yao to Zhang Hao's downstairs like a coachman in his Bentley.

Although Cheng Yao thought it was fine to be alone, Qian Heng persisted and followed her upstairs.

"Head down! Don't hold your back so straight!" In the elevator, Cheng Yao couldn't help but pulled Qianheng's sleeves and whispered, "Reduce your sense of presence!"

Qian Heng was puzzled by this. He watched Cheng Yao go upstairs with a sneaky look, but instead of going to the door of Zhang Hao's house, she opened the door of the safe passage.

It wasn't until Cheng Yao took out a pair of disposable gloves from her bag and found the trash can behind the safe passage that Qian Heng finally realized the reason for her asking herself to keep a low profile.

Because she wants to take out the garbage! ! !

As soon as the lid of the trash can was almost opened, Qian Heng felt that he was suffocating. He immediately held his breath and stared at Cheng Yao in disbelief, "What are you doing?!"

Zhang Hao rented an apartment building with two households on one ladder, so this trash can is the trash of the two households on this floor. Faced with all kinds of dirty and odor-filled domestic garbage, Cheng Yao digs it out, but does not face it. Changedly replied: "Take out the garbage!"

Qian Heng frowned, and then he couldn't say anything: "Cheng Yao, don't you tell me that you came here to collect trash because you are looking for evidence of Zhang Hao's derailment?"

Cheng Yao nodded: "Of course!" She turned over and took out one of the bags. "There are a lot of children's diapers in this bag, so it must not be Zhang Hao's garbage, but the neighbor's next door. ." After getting rid of it, she stared at the remaining bag more seriously and started rummaging.

Qian Heng couldn't bear it: "Did you watch too many American dramas? Think that lawyers really rely on **** to find evidence like in those legal dramas? I persuade you to die this one..."