Part 99

Cheng Yao originally thought that Chen Linli's case would not be answered so quickly. However, to her surprise, Qian Heng managed to get Huang Ran up and down and persuaded her to meet Chen Linli. This meeting was also Qian Heng resolutely arranged for the night.

When Qian Heng's call was received, Cheng Yao and Gu Beiqing had just ordered the dishes.

"Can you make an appointment tomorrow?" Cheng Yao was a little embarrassed, "I haven't started this dinner yet. What's more, Chen Linli is still in the hospital. I'm afraid I can't be discharged to see Huang Ran tonight."

Qian Heng's voice was serious: "Huang Ran only has time tonight."

Cheng Yao was anxious: "But Chen Linli's physical condition..."

"It's okay. I will take Huang Ran to the hospital to see her." Qian Heng calmly said, "This kind of thing should be hit while the iron is hot. I'm afraid Huang Ran will change my mind tomorrow after sleeping, and I won't even want to see Chen Linli."

Qian Heng's remarks are justified and decent. Cheng Yao only pondered for a moment before agreeing to his point of view: "You are right, then, I will communicate with Chen Linli and we will see you directly in the hospital."

After obtaining Chen Linli's consent, Cheng Yao immediately reported the hospital name and ward number to Qian Heng. After that, without saying anything, she picked up her bag and prepared to leave.

Gu Beiqing looked helpless, he glanced at his watch: "What's wrong with Qian Heng? Chen Linli's case is still some time away from the second trial. Why haven't you seen him so efficient in handling cases before? Pick this point and call... "

"It's the inconvenience for his client the rest of the time." Cheng Yao smiled, "What's more, for such things as meals, lawyers should focus on clients and work, and it is also right to make sacrifices for the case."

Gu Beiqing frowned: "It seems that I have too much prejudice against him. The first reaction I always feel is that he is deliberately not letting you eat this meal."

Cheng Yao apologized to Gu Beiqing: "You have to be free at night, and we will have supper when I finish this meeting."

"No problem." Gu Beiqing smiled gently, "Go to Snack Alley, where it is lively."

——

Cheng Yao rushed to the hospital almost non-stop, and Chen Linli was the most excited about meeting Huang Ran and talking about it.

As soon as she heard the news, she struggled to get up from the bed: "Lawyer Cheng, please take me to see my mother-in-law."

"No, she and her lawyer will come directly to meet you."

Chen Linli's face was pale, but she energized her with tears in her eyes: "In fact, after the accident, I wanted to meet my mother-in-law, but Akai and Ranran were gone, and she pulled all my contact information. It's dark, and I even thought that I killed Akai He Ranran for property design. Akai is her only son, and Akai is gone. Several nephews and nieces around her were moved, thinking about her share of money. I was even more compelling from it, and arranged me like a scourge, which made my mother-in-law more jealous of me. She also accepted many interviews under their arrangement, and the distance from reconciliation is getting farther and farther..."

"Anyway, thank you, Lawyer Cheng!"

"Don't rush to thank me. What is going on with this case depends on how you and your mother-in-law meet and talk. Even if there is a settlement, the negotiation of the division of the estate will continue."

Cheng Yao is still a little worried, although she has already entrusted Qian Heng with all the evidence that can prove that the two people are very strong, such as the video of the accident, the testimony of the company employees' feelings about Chen Linli's husband and wife, and the chat records of Chen Linli and Zhang Kai. Transfer, but one's prejudice is not so easy to eliminate.