Part 78

Cheng Yao didn't expect that she and Qian Heng would soon have the opportunity to stand shoulder to shoulder, although not the kind of side by side he thought.

As soon as she returned to Jun Heng from the coffee shop, Qian Heng called her an internal line and asked her to go to the office.

"Oh. I heard from Bao Rui that you just went to see the party in the legal aid case. Is there anything you need to tell me?"

"boss."

Qian Heng avoided Cheng Yao's gaze and turned a blind eye to the helplessness in her tone: "I just called and directly asked the person in charge of receiving your client at the Legal Aid Center. He told me that although the case on the registration form is relatively simple ,It seems simple, but actually..."

"Boss." Cheng Yao looked at Qian Heng seriously and interrupted him, "As you said, you don't intervene at all in this case. It's hard for a gentleman to chase after a word."

"..."

As a result, Cheng Yao has said this, and Qian Heng can still blush and his heart is not beating. He confidently said: "Oh, I have been a little tired from work recently, and my sleep is not good, so my memory is also affected. I said this. Words?"

This friend, you didn't just say it, did you say it not long ago? ! Do you think you are a goldfish? Only seven seconds of memory? Pretending to be like that!

Qian Heng was still trying his best to win his respect: "Even if I have said this, as a boss, there is no problem paying attention to the progress of your case." He glanced at Cheng Yao, "Do you have any difficulties at present?"

Cheng Yaoli cableway: "No!"

"Really do not have?"

"Really do not have!"

"Nothing is fine." Qian Heng said seriously, "Anyway, I have no interest in knowing this kind of case with such a small amount."

Obviously, I really want to know the progress of my case, and I obviously want to ask if I have encountered any difficulties, how can someone just change like this?

"Oh, by the way, I have a dinner at home tonight. I need to be there. I can't accompany you."

Cheng Yao was stunned, and then realized that Qian Heng was reporting the itinerary with herself.

She smiled and nodded, indicating that she knew, then tilted her head: "Boss, what else do you have?"

"Nothing." Qian Heng stared. "Then what else do you want to tell me?"

"Me?" Cheng Yao pointed to herself, "I am gone."

"Oh, then you go."

Only after Cheng Yao walked out of the office, she received Qian Heng's WeChat account.

"I haven't slept well recently."

Although it was a few words and seemed to be a sparse and ordinary sentence, Cheng Yao was stunned to read Qian Hengnong's accusation from it.

This twister did not miss the banner "I said I didn't sleep well, you didn't ask me why I didn't sleep well, you don't care about me" banner...

Cheng Yao was very playful, and she replied very badly: "Would you like me to sleep with you?"

As a result, after sending this sentence, it was like a stone sinking into the ocean, and Qian Heng was silent on his other end. Not long after, Cheng Yao heard from Bao Rui that he was out for court.

Of course, Cheng Yao also forgot this episode soon. She also has a job at hand. Li Mengting's loan dispute has already been judged. After she "pointed out" the other party, the other party made up the evidence chain. There is no doubt that Li Mengting lost the case at the first instance and was required to bear the obligation to repay. Cheng Yao's lawsuit against Zhang Hao's house division during the cohabitation period by Li Mengting has also been filed.