Part 16

Cheng Yao knows that many divorce cases involving lawyers are not very pleasant. In many divorce disputes, the complex skin is stripped, and what is exposed is the most primitive malice and selfishness of the human heart. The conclusion of marriage may have traces of love, but in many cases, consideration of marriage involves many factors that are not simple.

If this person has nothing, would you still love him? Would you still choose TA?

No one wants to ask himself this way or think about it when he is full of affection. However, when the relationship is completely broken, there is no affection between each other. In the face of interests, they tear their skins and maliciously slander them. A person who once had the closest relationship has a deeper malice and hatred when divorced than strangers.

The truth of marriage is sometimes cruel.

Cheng Yao has always known this, but after listening to Bai Xingmeng's statement, she was still quite shocked. She did not expect that a man could calculate to this point, step by step, from the first love affair to the final marriage, he would maintain With such a terrifying reason and purpose, he is so calm that he can use his feelings as a bargaining chip, so that when the final divorce is divided into property, he can be so merciless.

So, this is why Bai Xingmeng insists on suing now, right?

Because of hate, because she wants revenge, because she is not reconciled, what she wants is not money, so she doesn't want to wait for Xu Jun's company to successfully go public. What she wants may even be that Xu Jun's equity is frozen because of this property division. The company cannot successfully go public.

Bai Xingmeng looked at Cheng Yao's expression and sighed: "I liked Xu Jun at the time, purely because of Mu Qiang's psychology. It is a very fulfilling thing to be loved by such a talented man. , But then I realized that a successful and talented man always loves himself the most. The smarter a man, the more selfish and indifferent."

Speaking of this, Bai Xingmeng paused, then she thought for a while and added: "Just like your boss Qian Heng."

Hey? How did Qian Heng get involved?

"I have worked with many lawyers. He is the most capable, professional, but also the least impersonal lawyer I have ever seen." Bai Xingmeng shrugged, "He never cared about what the client was thinking or what mental state he had. He only cares about closing the case. Like a robot, he is meticulous and perfect. In his eyes, it is only important to get paid for completing the task."

Because of Bai Xingmeng's words, Qian Heng's cold face appeared in Cheng Yao's mind. Is he such a person? Not a touch of human touch?

It is rare for Bai Xingmeng to poke up her chest. After she talked to her, her mood was obviously better. She regained the perfect confidence in front of the camera. After confirming the evidence list with Cheng Yao, she lifted her hair, and Cheng Yao said goodbye.

——

Cheng Yao came home today with a lot of files and materials. Because of Bai Xingmeng's confession, she sympathized with her very much, and only wanted to fight for the rights of this person as much as possible.

As a result, I didn't expect Qian Heng to leave work very early today, so the two of them had to live in the same room at close range again after get off work.

When Cheng Yao was hesitant to say hello to the boss, Qian Heng took the lead in opening a respectful mouth.

"How is your considering?"

Cheng Yao was stunned, and hurriedly reported: "I have passed the communication with Bai Xingmeng. I am already writing the draft of the indictment. She meant to sue immediately. I can send you the first draft of the full set of materials for review tomorrow. Then I will try to go to the court next Tuesday to hand in the filing materials..."