Part 75

Fortunately, Cheng Yao didn't have time to indulge in the emotion of blushing and heartbeat.

She received a call from Li Mengting.

"Yaoyao, I'm being accused." Li Mengting was a little bit of no master, "Now someone asks me to collect 1 million debts, this...what about this?"

Cheng Yao didn't talk too much, and most of the matters involving legal disputes were unclear on the phone. She hung up the phone and rushed to the hotel where Li Mengting was staying.

Things are complicated and not complicated. In order to invest in a house with Li Mengting, Zhang Hao once asked a friend who opened the factory to borrow one million and agreed to pay it back half a year. Now half a year has come, but Zhang Hao ignored the request many times.

"So now he can't find Zhang Hao, so he goes to sue you and ask you for it?" Cheng Yao frowned, "but aren't your marriage certificates all fake? There is no mutual debt in marriage."

Li Mengting lowered her head and was very depressed: "No, it's not because of this." She said ashamed, "At the beginning, Zhang Hao asked him to borrow 1 million. It was the name I signed. He is a friend of Zhang Hao's hometown, and he is usually not in City A. It happened to come to City A that day. The other party meant that we wrote him an IOU and then called us the money. As a result, Zhang Hao happened to be on a business trip, and I was the only one, so I invited him to dinner and wrote him an IOU. The inscription only signed my name."

Li Mengting looked like she almost cried: "I didn't think so much at the time. I thought I was a family with Zhang Hao. It would be okay to sign an IOU with him. As a result, Zhang Hao asked the other party to find me on the grounds that the IOU was not signed by him. Asking for money, completely shameless, the other party has nowhere to go for debts, so I just went to the court to sue me without doing anything."

Cheng Yao didn't make a statement, but stretched out her hand to Li Mengting: "The other party's prosecution materials were sent to you by the court, right? Show me."

Li Mengting handed a small copy of materials to Cheng Yao.

Obviously, she was hit by these one after another. The mentality she finally adjusted to collapsed completely, and she could only smile bitterly: "Is this revenge for not studying the Fa during my four years of college life? The defendant has been sued for infringement, because the cohabitation relationship cannot share common property, and the house is very likely to be awarded to the other party because of the small proportion of capital contribution. Now he has to bear the debt for the other party..."

Li Mengting was very anxious: "But Yaoyao, this debt should not be judged by the court as mine? This 1 million was directly transferred to Zhang Hao's account. I have never dealt with it at all. It is just an IOU. Got a name."

Cheng Yao hastily searched through the prosecution documents, but was still very calm: "Zhang Hao's 2 million house payment, 1 million is asking this friend, right?"

Li Mengting nodded: "Yes."

"Is that Zhang Hao's account given to his friend by Zhang Hao himself?"

Li Mengting didn't know why he said, "Yes."

"Think about it, have you checked Zhang Hao's account, what kind of interactions have you had with the friend who borrowed the money about the money?" Cheng Yao was very anxious, "Think about it. Think about the communication between people with money."

Li Mengting directly turned on the phone and showed Cheng Yao the WeChat chat record: "At that time, Zhang Hao was on a business trip. In order to let me receive this friend, he pulled a group, and the three of us were in it. The other party got what I wrote. After the IOU, Zhang Hao asked about his account number in the group, and Zhang Hao directly sent his bank card number in the group. But when Zhang Hao asked him to borrow money, he called him directly, and I had no evidence."