Part 36

However, although Qian Heng affirmed, Cheng Yao still has some knots in her heart.

In the Bai Xingmeng case, Cheng Yao, as one of the attorneys attorneys, did not feel uneasy in his conscience when he accepted the case, because Xu Jun did deliberately lose his assets and distribute less property to the other party. He is indeed wrong, both legally and morally. Untenable.

But now, with the case at hand, Chen Qingmei is a real junior. To help Xiao San, to find the share of the illegitimate child's inheritance from the already scarred original partner, Cheng Yao felt a little bit **** her heart.

If it were in the past, Qian Heng represented this kind of case, she would think without thinking, who called him a cancer? Malignant tumors don't care about the Three Views, justice and morality, and it's normal to accept such cases where the target amount is not bad.

But with the increase in getting along with Qian Heng, Cheng Yao became increasingly unable to equate the word malignant tumor with Qian Heng. Although Qian Heng is indeed the leader of the Five Poisons, Cheng Yao always feels that the leader of Qian Heng is not a person who kills without knowing the truth. After all, a person who can stand up to protect his subordinates, and be able to stigmatize and insult his subordinates, cannot be a bad person.

But now Qian Heng has taken Chen Qingmei's case with almost no mental burden or inner struggle, Cheng Yao doesn't know how to think of reasons for him...

Could it be because of a poor family and too many hardships since childhood, so he has a sick faith in money? Because of this original environment, even if the economic conditions are better in the future, you can't help but have a hoarding obsession with money? So as long as you have money, you can't help but want to take it?

When colleagues were having a meal at noon, Cheng Yao finally couldn't help sounding at Bao Rui.

"We have money par, is it difficult for our family to be lawyers?"

Bao Rui widened his eyes and looked at Cheng Yao with an expression of "Are you a fool, right?": "You don't know that our Qianpar family is the richest man in our city A?"

Cheng Yao:? ? ?

Bao Rui took a mouthful of the noodles and sighed: "Although our money par is very low-key and we don't publicize these things at all, but at Junheng, this is an open secret. Why don't you know it? Cheng Yao, you are Modern humans?"

With what Bao Rui said, Cheng Yao only remembered that the richest man in City A is Qianzhan, and his family business encompasses everything from financial trusts, real estate to hotel chains. Calculated by age, it is true that Qian Heng can almost have a son as old, but...

"But I have also seen Qian Zhan's interview. He does have a son, but I remember his name is Qian Xin."

Tan Ying leaned over and said in a tone of "you don't know anything": "Qian Xin is our elder brother Qian Par, and Qian Par is Qian Zhanru's youngest son."

"..."

Cheng Yao thought for a while, and continued to ask without believing in evil, "Then is he not too favored as the youngest son? As you know, rich people, two sons compete for family property, we lost money? Parents gave their future assets to the elder son? So we were forced to work as lawyers to make money and maintain our high consumption life in the past?"

"Cheng Yao, have you ever said that you have a lot of imagination?" Bao Rui looked at Cheng Yao sympathetically, "Our money par is the most favored of the whole family. It is not a failure in the struggle for power, it is us. Qian Par is going to be a lawyer himself. His brother loves art and he doesn't want to take over. But he froze in order to perfect his younger brother. He bit the bullet and gave up art to take over. He used to have long hair, so he cried and cut it to take over."