Part 52

Cheng Yao returned home with various emotions, and finally saw the Pikachu that Qian Heng was almost inseparable from before and never let him touch him at the door of her room.

What's wrong? Do you want to wash yourself? Or let yourself go to the human flesh express to the girl who wants to send it?

With doubts, Cheng Yao held Pikachu and knocked on Qian Heng's door.

"boss?"

As a result, Qian Heng opened the door, looked at Pikachu, and said blankly, "Here you are."

"what?"

"No more."

Cheng Yao thought for a while, and tentatively said: "I thought you were going to give someone away, for the kind of girl with a beautiful body..."

Qian Heng looked at Cheng Yao alertly: "Did you hear?"

"No no, I didn't hear anything!"

"Oh, it's just the reason I made up casually." Qian Heng pursed his lips, "There must be a reason to reject that kid." Qian Heng put on a look of disgust, "And why would I give this kind of thing to someone if I want to give it away? ? Now I just don't want it to give it to you. Don't have any messy yellow associations just because this Pikachu is yellow."

"..."

Cheng Yao couldn't help muttering: "Now you suddenly say don't just don't want it, why are you so loving to hold it back all the way..."

Qian Heng averted his gaze and looked down at the book in his hand: "I think about it now, I am about to move away soon. It is very inconvenient to move around with this thing, not to mention this big yellow thing, and mine. The style of the villa is very shabby."

Speaking of moving away, it reminded Cheng Yao: "By the way, boss, when will you move out?"

This is just a sparse and ordinary sentence, but Qian Heng's reaction was directly exploded. He raised his eyebrows dangerously: "What? Is it possible that I, a tenant who legally pays rent, will ask you to apply when I move out. Report?"

"..."

Cheng Yao touched her nose and was still whispering on the way back to her room, what is this all about? Didn't Qian Heng say it himself? Didn't I say that I was forced to live in a house that didn't fit my own style temporarily because of helplessness. As long as Dong Min's case was resolved, my villa would immediately move out?

Dong Min did come to harass him many times before because of Dong Shan's case. Cheng Yao also spared no effort to help Qian Heng stop it. But now the Dong Shan case is completely settled, and Dong Min also followed her mother Jiang Wenxiu to study abroad. At this moment, I won't return to China at all, and there is no thing that will continue to pester Qian Heng.

As for the villa under renovation by Qian Heng, Cheng Yao remembers hearing him call the engineering team that contracted the renovation one or two weeks ago to confirm the on-site inspection time.

Cheng Yao thought about it and didn't understand, so she could only play with her mobile phone, but in the end, by mistake, she got her beloved limited edition Pikachu doll, which was quite lucky.

She glanced at the big Pikachu on the head of the bed, and couldn't help but feel a little happy at the same time, suddenly there was an inspiration--

She knew why Qian Heng was in a bad mood today! ! !

he! Be! Reject! Absolutely! Up!

Obviously he cared so much about this Pikachu, he thought of taking care of the one he brought back to give away, but he threw it to himself when it happened, and with a bad attitude, he refused to give away and directly refused to admit what he said on the beach. Faced with the problem of moving, he also seemed very upset.