Part 88

Qian Heng wrapped Cheng Yao in a coat all the way, holding her to the hotel, she still didn't know what she had done, muttering and rubbing against Qian Heng's arms, making Qian Heng really angry and funny.

When he arrived at the hotel, Qian Heng couldn't find the room card from Cheng Yao, and was not worried that she was alone, so he could only bring her into his room. After setting up Cheng Yao, Qian Heng began to call the front desk. Cheng Yao needs some sober tea.

Cheng Yao only felt the general pain when her head exploded. She was in a daze. She was drinking with Bao Rui and Tan Ying at the bar the moment before, but the next moment she saw Qian Heng, and the next moment, the bar was gone. Already in the hotel.

In the period of passion, not seeing one day is like three autumns. Cheng Yao only now knows how correct this is. This time the Japanese team building, even if the two were secretly engaged in an underground relationship, this kind of drinking poison to quench their thirst ended up, but Cheng Yao missed Qian Heng even more.

After getting drunk, people's self-control will decrease, and the most primitive emotions in the heart will be magnified. Cheng Yao lay dizzy on the bed, opened her eyes and saw Qian Heng's figure, subconsciously hugged him. At this moment, she had no other thoughts in her heart, she just wanted to stick to him like brown candy, every minute and every second, she wanted to spend with him.

It's just that Qian Heng didn't seem to think that way. At first, he was still stuck by Cheng Yao, but after a short while, his body tightened. Cheng Yao tried to get a hug and kiss, but he was caught by Qian Heng. Pushed away slightly resistingly.

The drunk Cheng Yao is not sensible, she only feels wronged and unhappy, and she doesn't have the cognition that after being pushed aside, she just stays alone. The more Qian Heng pushed her away, the more she threw into his arms unbelief.

In the end, she was dazed, and there were some stalkers that didn't reach her goal.

"Cheng, Yao!"

But for his enthusiasm, Qian Heng seemed to be angry. He almost gritted his teeth and called Cheng Yao's name, and then this time, pushed her away almost rudely.

Cheng Yao was a little weak after getting drunk. Qian Heng pushed her to the ground. Fortunately, the hotel's carpet was thick and soft, but Cheng Yao was a little dazed by this treatment. She sat on the ground in a daze, wet. Her eyes looked at Qian Heng in confusion. She bit her lip slightly. The petals of her lips looked like a crumpled rose under her movements. Her appearance was completely unguarded, with a breathtaking beauty. , And the drunk Cheng Yao became clingy, coquettish, and coquettish, which made her face cast a layer of coquettish, making people want to see but not want to see.

Qian Heng regretted it almost as soon as he pushed Cheng Yao away. He walked quickly over, trying to support her.

Cheng Yao sat on the ground and watched Qian Heng come over and stretched out her hand in a daze. She subconsciously pulled the other person and wanted to stand up, but she was drunk. Cheng Yao couldn't stand still. She staggered twice and then started again. Planted on the ground, Qian Heng was caught off guard, only had time to stretch out a hand to protect Cheng Yao, and was dragged to the ground by her.

After Cheng Yao rubbed her eyes and sat up from the ground, she found that Qian Heng was about to get up and stay away from her, with an indistinct expression.

"Don't you like me?" Cheng Yao was very aggrieved. She almost didn't even think about it, so she grabbed Qian Heng, then pushed him back to the ground brutally, and arbitrarily forbidden him to get up. In order to prevent Qian Heng from rebelling, Cheng Yao simply did not stop doing it, riding on him and restraining his movements.