Part 45

Cheng Yao endured her forbearance, but she didn't get into trouble immediately. She maintained a squatting posture, but secretly took out the phone with one hand, turned it on silent, and turned on the video function.

In modern society, we must obtain evidence to defend our rights. Otherwise, even if you are a victim, you can be labeled as "touching porcelain." Cheng Yao was planted once in the case of Bai Xingmeng. Cheng Yao thought, in the same place, he couldn't fall a second time.

Cheng Yao endured the nausea, pretending to be frightened by the incident, and crying: "President Tang, please, I... I have a boyfriend. Please let me go. ."

This weak resistance, forced by the power to not dared to tear his face directly, really aroused Tang Bing's excitement. He touched Cheng Yao with his hand, and his words became bluntly and vulgar: "Lawyer Xiaocheng, your boyfriend How much income can you earn every year? You sleep with him, and you sleep like me. If you are engaged by him for a few years, if you break up, you will not get a penny of the loss of your youth over the years; but by If I do, it's different. After we broke up, you don't need to work anymore. I will give you generous compensation. The house and car are not a problem..."

"President Tang, please, don't touch me anymore." Cheng Yao held a breath and continued in a pitiful tone, "Don't do that to me and force me to have a relationship. criminal......"

"Xiaocheng, let me just say that. Don't always refuse me. If you refuse me, I will refuse Lawyer Qian. On the grounds of your poor professional ability, tell Lawyer Qian that I will not Please do it. Think about it for yourself. If the money lawyer lost such a large income because of you, would you be fired?"

This is not the first time that Tang Bing has done this kind of thing. He has already become proficient.

Generally, a young girl like Cheng Yao doesn't have much experience in the workplace, and she knows that she can't afford to offend a powerful and powerful client like herself with a value of hundreds of millions. It is good to do it, this is the best target.

As long as oneself threatens and lures, even if the other party is unwilling, relying on the advantage of identity power and the advantage of man's physical strength, he can do it directly.

Cheng Yao's reaction now was completely within his expectations. With a controlled smile, Tang Bing reluctantly let go of his hand touching Cheng Yao's ass, and then unzipped his pants.

"Besides, don't say anything to commit a crime or not to commit a crime. Even if I **** you, you are going to make trouble. This kind of thing will make you faceless in the future. It will be a love affair with me. What about you? You will still find someone in the future. Besides, who believes in you, didn't you seduce me by yourselves?" Tang Bing's voice already brought an unbearable gasp, his voice was triumphant and familiar, "I just locked the meeting room door, here Without monitoring, we two are in the same room. It's hard to tell what happened."

"Don't worry, I will treat you well, you are so beautiful and cute, it is too late to make me hurt. If you follow me, you don't need to be a lawyer anymore. I will support you, don't have to work so hard..."

Tang Bing told me both beautiful and disobedient words. For a while, he threatened Cheng Yao with Cheng Yao's future, career, and work like a wicked person, and then like a friend, he confessed that if she had benefited from her own good I have a good impression of her.

With a multi-pronged approach, young girls like her have basically no resistance.

However, just when he thought everything was foolproof and was about to carry his gun into battle, Cheng Yao suddenly turned around and gave him a kick, kicking him away, like a prey being chased by a predator. Turned around to fight, and took out the killer.