Part 48

When Qian Heng followed Cheng Yao's reluctance to the carnival scene, his face became more violent.

This playground set up temporarily by the beach is full of noisy voices and crowds. In addition to my college couples, there are also young parents with children, but middle and high schools are the most in the ambiguous state. Little boy little girl.

On the entire beach, there is almost no place where a person can stand quietly. Qian Heng just stood on a relatively empty sandy ground for a while, and there were a few children who were chasing me and fighting in the sand. With the help of the wind, the flying sand that was raised scattered Qian Heng's trouser legs.

When he came to City B on a business trip, Qian Heng only brought formal attire. At the moment, this dress didn't fit in on this beach. However, Cheng Yao, who also wore formal attire, did not feel abrupt at all.

Qian Heng followed her gaze. Cheng Yao was happily running towards the coastline. She held her black stilettos in her hands and chased the waves with her bare feet. Her hair was blown away by the sea breeze. Floating, her black hair is more matching her face is white, she is smiling at the moment, feeling the touch of the waves hitting her legs, her lips are rosy, and behind her is the sunrise and the sparkling sea. In the photo, she seemed to be bathed in light.

On the way to this carnival, she and Qian Heng confided why they wanted to come to this temporary beachside playground so much.

She has never seen the sea.

The sea breeze is strong, and the waves are also strong. However, Cheng Yao stands on the beach, not caring that the sea water wets her skirt. She chases the sea, chasing the seabirds passing by, with bright eyes and a full face With unconcealed excitement, like a child who saw the sea for the first time, he kept printing his footprints on the beach, and then watched the sea wash them away happily.

Qian Heng thought, as an assistant lawyer, he has never seen the world.

Although Qian Heng is usually very busy, when he was a teenager, his family would go to the beach every winter. They would never choose the low-quality beaches like City B. They went to Maldives and Tahiti, the worst. It is also Saipan and Bali.

I have been to those foreign beaches, and look at the beach in City B before my eyes. The sand is too thick, the sea is not clear enough, and there is no scenery around the sea. It is simply a negative grade.

However, Qian Heng took another look at Cheng Yao, who was alive and kicking for such a sea, and felt that although he didn't want to admit it, he was actually quite cute as an assistant lawyer who had never seen the world.

"Boss! Here!"

The assistant lawyer who had never seen the world waved to himself, his face was full of excitement.

When Qian Heng walked to her side, she found that she was squatting intently looking at something on the beach. Qian Heng lowered his head and realized that where Cheng Yao could see, was a hermit crab crawling on the beach without knowing when. Cheng Yao watched the hermit crab slowly crawling slowly with a look like treating rare animals.

Qian Heng thought, really...have never seen the world!

However, I didn't know how to do it. I couldn't help but look at this assistant lawyer who had never seen the world before. Qian Heng couldn't figure it out. Maybe this kind of variety had never appeared in his own world.

Qian Heng just watched Cheng Yao follow the hermit crab a short distance away from him. The hermit crab had already left, but Cheng Yao didn't know where he picked up the branch and was still squatting on the beach and painting something.