Part 97

Qian Heng knew it shouldn't. He put the phone in his hand, put it away, and time passed. When he reacted, he had already dialed Cheng Yao's number.

Cheng Yao answered the phone in a daze: "Hello?" She just looked at the file and fell asleep without knowing it.

Qian Heng on the phone almost blurted out, with a deep and **** voice, with a little reproach: "Are you sleeping on your stomach again? Don't sleep on your stomach next time, it's easy to catch a cold."

He didn't seem to realize until he finished speaking. The two were silent for a moment, and Cheng Yao finally couldn't help but said, "What's the matter?"

"You took Chen Linli's case?"

"Yep."

"Don't do this case."

"why?"

"Cheng Yao, this case is more troublesome than you think. Chen Linli's situation is also very difficult to reverse in the second instance. You have no chance of winning against me. If you do this case, you will definitely lose. The amount of the subject matter is not small. All the well-known family lawyers in City A have changed all the time. It is inevitable to win Kaili's equity, and they have reached the point of paranoia. It is very difficult to deal with. If you lose the second trial, she will not make you feel better." Qian Heng The voice was calm and steady, but in the tip of the tone, there was still some emotion, "You have to switch to the BRICs, and you need to stabilize your reputation and reputation. I know you want to make performance quickly, but this case is not suitable, you will lose. Undoubtedly, losing will only affect your future resume. If you want to become a well-known lawyer, you can't make it to the sky in one step. You might as well start with a simpler case and fight steadily." At this point, Qian Heng paused, his voice slightly unnatural. , "I happen to have some suitable sources for you here. I have limited energy. Besides, I don't do such a small amount of bidding. It just happens to be connected to you..."

"Qian Heng." Cheng Yao was very calm, "We broke up. Just leave your case to your lawyer."

There was a moment of silence on the other end of the phone, and Cheng Yao heard Qian Heng's voice again: "It's okay if you don't want these cases, but Chen Linli is not as simple as you thought. Huang Ran and I told me how she managed Zhang Kai step by step. I got it. At that time, Zhang Kai had a childhood sweetheart. She was prying on her for life. She was quite capable. She got pregnant first. Zhang Kai's family was more traditional, so she entered the house."

"Qian Heng, you said don't believe the person's words. The relationship between Huang Ran and Chen Linli's mother-in-law and daughter-in-law has been tense. Now Zhang Kai and Zhang Ran who are reconciling them are gone. What can she say to Chen Linli?"

"Of course this is Huang Ran's one-sided statement, but I just remind you that the reason why Chen Linli asked you to act as a lawyer is also purposeful."

Qian Heng's words were very subtle, but Cheng Yao almost immediately understood: "You mean she wants to use my identity as your ex-girlfriend, right?" She smiled, "Don't worry, I don't Silly, she is also quite open, and directly explained this level of thought to me. Don't worry, I will not try to plead privately because of what I have had with you."

Qian Heng's voice was a little dull: "I know you won't."

"Then what else is there to say? I have already quit Jun Heng, don't you have to manage the business of other law firms?"

"But you don't need to plead privately, you can still influence me."

"I..." Qian Heng's words suddenly felt like a punch in Cheng Yao's heart. She seemed to be stuck suddenly. She just grasped the phone at a loss, not remembering what she should say next.