Part 23

With Qian Heng's attitude, Cheng Yao's heart was finally settled. She returned home and made a huge table of seafood to express her apologies.

This time, Cheng Yao really lost his blood, the freshest and strongest Pippi shrimps, large sea crabs, and clams...all you can buy! Don't hesitate! No mercy!

"This one should be drizzled with some lemon juice, it is better to remove fishy."

"Yes, yes, what the boss said! I will definitely improve next time!"

Cheng Yao took out the notebook seriously, and quickly remembered it. Be enthusiastic about your boss!

"I prefer to grill cuttlefish."

"Fine, I will buy the oven right away! The order has already been placed!"

Language is useless, the key is to let the boss see your actions!

"I don't like onions."

Cheng Yao immediately picked up the chopsticks and took away the onions: "The boss doesn't like it, I will eat it!"

Always be prepared to solve problems for the boss! Even a slice of onion!

"Ah." Qian Heng glanced at his fingers and frowned. "The crab claws are quite piercing."

Cheng Yao did her part and picked up the crab: "Boss, you rest! I'll shell you, how can you shell the crab yourself? It's not acceptable this day!"

Let the boss experience the intimate service of 360 degrees without dead ends!

Until now, Qian Heng has not talked to Cheng Yao about the punishment for this mistake. Cheng Yao was very moved by this and decided to flatter him: "See the truth in times of trouble, boss, thank you, when an employee is most helpless. , To be her umbrella to protect me from wind and rain. In order to encourage me, she didn't even teach me, but just taught me well and let me learn to grow. It is like a monument on the road of my life, guiding me forward..."

"Copied it from the party application form, right?"

Cheng Yao immediately shook her head and denied: "No, how could it be possible?! These are all my thoughts from the bottom of my heart!"

"That's OK, you write your thoughts from the bottom of your heart as an electronic file and send me word."

"No problem! I can write ten thousand words!"

Qian Henghao looked at Cheng Yao in his spare time: "Then you write 10,000 characters."

Thanks to the network! Cheng Yao thought, wait for me to make an article tonight! CtrlC, CtrlV!

Just as Cheng Yao was preparing to nod, Qian Heng thought for a while, and added: "I will check the duplicate. If the repetition rate is higher than 10%, I will rewrite it."

! ! !

"But boss... you have relaxed the check rate to 15% in your defense of the graduation thesis of Law School A..."

"Aren't you all from the bottom of your heart? They are all original, so why are you afraid of re-checking them?"

"..."

At this point, Qian Heng has finished eating. He wiped his mouth gracefully and glanced at Cheng Yao: "Cheng Yao, don't expect me to eat your seafood, just let you go. Mistakes in work should be punished. The same will not be less."

"..."

He smiled slightly: "Don't worry, I will pack you when I finish handling Bai Xingmeng."

——