Part 6

Being selected into Qian Heng's team, Cheng Yao was once envied by the rest of the newcomers. After all, Qian Heng's team's case has a large number of subjects, and the case weight is larger and more representative. In the future, even if it changes jobs, it is written in the handling case. The resume is also very beautiful, and Qian Heng, although his boss is seriously ill, has excellent professional skills, can work with him, and get more training and growth.

However, this is just a glamorous appearance. Cheng Yao came out of the printing room and looked at the other newcomers who were working hard, and sighed. Although he followed Qian Heng, Qian Heng has not been assigned to a case so far. She, on the contrary, Bao Rui divided some work for her, but all she asked her to do was printing documents and binding dossier without any technical content. On the contrary, it is better to distribute to the new partners of other partners. Cheng Yao sees that some of them are revising the prenuptial agreement, and some are already involved in divorce cases...

In line with Cheng Yao's mood, the weather outside today, squally stormy, and the typhoon came to City A like this. Fortunately, Cheng Yao went out early today and went to work at nine o'clock. She arrived at the place at 8:30 and successfully escaped. A heavy rain.

It is a pity that other colleagues are not so lucky. At half past nine, there were still people who hadn't arrived one after another.

"Cheng Yao, come to my office."

Cheng Yao looked at the case file last night and wanted to find Bao Rui to discuss it. Unfortunately, she didn't wait for Bao Rui to come, but Qian Heng came.

——

As soon as Cheng Yao entered the office, she decided to take preemptive actions.

"Boss, I want to participate in the case discussed earlier. I don't want to be divided, I just want to have a chance to learn from you."

"it is good."

Qian Heng sat behind his desk, reading the files without raising his head.

that's it? ! What about the expected obstruction? So easy?

"Can I, I also participate?" Finally, I didn't need to sit on a cold bench to fight, Cheng Yao was quite surprised, "Thank you boss! I know that my efforts will be seen by you! I will be more active..."

"I really didn't see it."

"Hey?"

Qian Heng finally raised his head and glanced at Cheng Yao. He slowly said, "I want you to participate. Don't feel good about yourself. Your foundation is relatively poor in the office, and you have little work experience. You only used other laws before. After a year of internship in the institute, I have never independently undertaken a case. I only looked at the case file for a while last night. Don't put gold on your face and say that you have worked hard, okay?"

As long as he can participate in the case, Qian Heng allows himself to call him father, and he will be damaged a few words, no problem at all! !

"Okay, go out."

"Wait, what did you call me just now?"

"Oh, just let you participate in this case."

Cheng Yao:! ! !

It turned out that he didn't mention it, and Qian Heng was also going to take the initiative to participate in the case. Isn't that even as sharp as him, he can see his potential at a glance? Think you are a plastic talent? !

"Collect the narcissistic expression on your face, and let you participate because Bao Rui slipped and sprained his leg on the way to work this morning."