Part 27

Cheng Yao returned home almost like a walking corpse. She was in a trance. Even Megatron jumped onto her to please her actively, but she couldn't get her mood up.

It just so happened that Qian Heng had a meal with the client tonight, so she could save the cooking. Cheng Yao decided not to cook dinner by herself. After all, she had no appetite at this moment.

She fiddled with her mobile phone and looked at Cheng Xi's familiar number, but she did not dare to call it. She was afraid of hearing her sister's voice. She knew that Cheng Xi would not say anything no matter what. She always forbeared, always couldn't bear to blame others, and always carried the negative energy by herself, but because of this, Cheng Yao was even more so. Don't know how to face her.

At this moment, the door suddenly heard the sound of a key turning.

Cheng Yao took Megatron and tiptoed to the door alertly, only to find Qian Heng.

"Boss, didn't you have an appointment with an Austrian client for dinner tonight?"

Qian Heng was also wearing an exquisite and expensive suit. He stretched out his wrist and unfastened the watch strap while naturally saying: "Oh, the Austrian customer has a temporary business and can't come."

"that......"

"Then you can cook." Qian Heng said expressionlessly: "I want to eat pan-fried codfish, abalone in oyster sauce, stir-fried broccoli, cold fungus, and Dongpo pork."

Cheng Yao was a little dumbfounded: "These ingredients are not available at home! Or change to something else. According to the stock in the refrigerator, you can make tomato scrambled eggs, celery lily, potato sirloin, do you think these are good?"

"In my dictionary, there is no retreat."

"..."

"But today I will give you a special treatment. I can drive you to grocery shopping."

To Cheng Yao's surprise, Qian Heng today didn't just throw away a few grandpa Mao and let Cheng Yao take a taxi to buy food by himself, but he took the initiative to ask Ying as a driver.

Until sitting on Bentley again, Cheng Yao was still in a daze. Looking at Qian Heng's profile, she was still wondering, how much does this guy want to eat cod and abalone? I didn't hesitate to drive by myself.

Although I went to the boutique supermarket, the traffic was still very large in the evening. Cheng Yao was comfortable with this occasion, but the boss behind him was sick.

"Stop pushing me. You touched my waist just now. It's already a sexual harassment."

Standing in front of the milk cabinet, Qian Heng coldly watched the warning from the aunt behind him.

The boss, who is aloof and indifferent to human fireworks, obviously hardly comes to the supermarket in person, let alone knows the fighting power of the supermarket aunt.

Just before the aunt's eyes widened, her hands on her hips, standing like a compass, ready to perform exercises, Cheng Yao pulled Qian Heng behind her: "Auntie, he used to be touched by people. The **** is sexually harassing. It's more sensitive. Please forgive me!"

The aunt murmured a few words, then glared at Qian Heng before swaggering away.

"I'm always being sexually harassed????? What are you suggesting?"

Facing Qian Heng's anger, Cheng Yao kindly explained: "You don't know how strong these aunts are. You don't want to get offended, so you can rest assured."

"I'm a lawyer, no matter how powerful these aunts are, can they be stronger than me?"

As a result, as soon as Qian Heng's voice fell, there was a quarrelling sound not far from them——