Part 61

With Li's father and Li's mother taking care of Li Mengting, Cheng Yao was more relieved. She returned to work, began to sort out the list of common property of Li Mengting and Zhang Hao, and began to find ways to collect evidence on Zhang Hao's derailment.

As for the meal with Qian Heng, after I missed that day, I couldn't make an appointment again. Either Chengyao's client is temporarily busy, or Qian Heng is on a business trip.

On Friday night, Cheng Yao helped Qian Heng pack most of his luggage and watched him move to Bentley, ready to send Qian Heng back to his villa. When the two of them formally separated, the meal was not eaten. .

"Or, let's eat after the boss's birthday?" Cheng Yao rubbed her hands in the cold wind, "In order to show my sincerity, I am willing to AA with you."

It's a pity that Qian Heng was not grateful for Cheng Yao's kindness. He said blankly: "No need."

Cheng Yao insisted: "You are welcome! As tenants, we are equal. You don't have to ask for it."

"The restaurant I chose is 3000 per capita."

This sentence made Cheng Yao shut up immediately.

Goodbye.

——

So on this Friday night, Qian Heng drove his Bentley with most of his luggage and left in the dark.

Because he claimed that he might be close to Jun Heng at any time, and usually work overtime too late to live in. Qian Heng also put some daily necessities in this house. However, most of the luggage was emptied.

Facing this half-empty house suddenly, Cheng Yao felt a little lonely for no reason. In the past month, she has become accustomed to cooking for two people.

I didn't sleep well this night. The floor heating suddenly broke down. The cold Chengyao woke up several times and had a nightmare intermittently.

The next day I slept together until the sun went three poles together, and it was seen in the mirror that the dark circles under the eyes couldn't bear to look directly at Cheng Yao himself.

But anyway, you have to cheer up today. Today is the birthday of Qian Heng, the leader of the Five Poisons!

"Cheng Yao, are you ready? We will pick you up at three o'clock."

Tan Ying was already urging on the phone: "Bao Rui drove to pick me up first, and then drop by to your place. You hurry up and get ready. Wu Par said that we will BBQ in Qianpar's backyard this afternoon. We also bought it. A bunch of ingredients."

——

The three of them met in a triumphant meeting. Qian Heng had a clear separation of public and private affairs. Everyone looked forward to his legendary mansion. The three people tweeted all the way and arrived at this high-end villa area.

Qian Heng's district is very noisy, quiet, valuable but hidden in a green shade, luxurious and low-key, surrounded by mountains and rivers, and it is also very good in terms of feng shui.

When Bao Rui saw the door of Qian Heng Villa, his eyes were almost moist: "Ah, I really want to live in this kind of house..."

Not long after he pressed the doorbell, Qian Heng came over in his home furnishings and opened the door.

"Money... Qian Par opened the door for me personally?" Bao Rui was very excited, "Thank Qian Par."

"I didn't open the door for you. Could someone else open the door for you?"

"I thought the butler would open the door for me."

Qian Heng rubbed his eyebrows: "Bao Rui, do you think I need to drive around for half an hour to walk from the gate to the house. When I enter the door, two rows of maids and male servants bow to me. The butler calls me "Young Master"?"