Part 73

Seeing that Cheng Yao was silent, Qian Heng had to say it again.

It was about the third time that he said, this time his voice was much smoother: "Cheng Yao, I like you, I hope you will be my girlfriend."

Obviously, he said it three times, but after Qian Heng finished speaking, his expression was still completely helpless and at ease, but even at this point, he still tried to maintain his composure.

"I'm just talking about deducting your year-end bonus."

"Not really deducted."

"I never thought about buckling."

"As a newcomer, you have done a good job in role adjustment and progress." At this moment, not only did Qian Heng's ears become red, but the back of his ears also began to become red. "So even if you reject me, I won't detain you. Or revenge on you."

Qian Heng pursed his lips and stared at Cheng Yao earnestly: "But if you start at a new job, as a boyfriend, I will privately give you a Chinese New Year red envelope with twice the year-end bonus. You can swipe my card at will."

Speaking of this, Qian Heng finally recovered a little calmness. He smiled lightly and looked at Cheng Yao: "One minute."

"what?"

Qian Heng looked at the phone: "There are fifty seconds left, it will not be out of date."

Is there such a confession? Love and money go together? Confession and year-end award together?

This......

This is a bit heartwarming...

Qian Heng seemed to see the shake in Cheng Yao's heart. He pursed his lips and added: "As long as you agree, not only the year-end bonus is yours, but my bank card is yours, and my professional consulting and guidance is yours. The time is yours, and even me is yours."

"To get all of this, you only need to nod." Qian Heng seemed to be downhearted, trying to sell himself, "Year-end lucky bag, in addition to these, you can get some unexpected surprises."

"What surprise?"

"Then you have to buy the lucky bag and open it yourself."

Really... Cheng Yao thought, why didn't Qian Heng do sales? With his appearance, coupled with this intimidating, ludicrous and hunger marketing rank, how can he sit on the throne of the first sales brother in East China?

"This is the first time in my life that I am willing to not even the principles, and I have to confess." Qian Heng glanced at Chengyao, "If you reject me, of course I respect your opinion, and our working relationship will not be affected. ; But from my point of view, this will cause great harm and blow to me, and my self-esteem and self-confidence will be greatly destroyed..."

Want... to be so pitiful? Looking at Qian Heng's eyes now, Cheng Yao always felt that if he refused, it would be very heinous!

And at this time, Qian Heng raised his hand and glanced, and gave Cheng Yao one final blow: "There are only ten seconds left, I'm counting down, ten-nine-eight -"

Cheng Yao's heart grew faster with Qian Heng's countdown. Before she could react, she heard her trembling voice: "I...I agree! I do!"

Well, giving in to money is no big deal! Besides, what can't surrender? The triple year-end bonus, although it also comes with a poisonous coin, but... just accept it if it is difficult!

And until now, Cheng Yao finally sorted out some clues in the past——

"So before you hinted that my office romance is not unacceptable?" Cheng Yao suddenly realized, "At that time, I thought we had ruled out a circle, and finally mistakenly thought that Wang Lu and Li Minglei were getting better. I just said. No, Li Minglei clearly said that he would never talk about love between sisters and brothers. Yesterday, I surreptitiously went to the side and asked Wang Lu. She also rightly told me that she definitely didn't like Li Minglei's money." Cheng Yao sees A glance at Qian Heng, deliberately prolonged the tone, "Yesterday, Tan Ying and I still felt that Wang Lu and Li Minglei were too frank, but they really didn't matter, what is the boss you..."