...

After they talked about something, Cheng Yao couldn't listen to it anymore, both disappointed and embarrassed.

In a panic, Liang still happened to walk out of the box and ran into Cheng Yao at the door.

At this moment, Liang still's face was really bright and cheerful. She glanced at Cheng Yao's expression and quickly understood everything. She smiled and looked at Cheng Yao, her tone of voice calm, but she said every word: "It's great to be young, always It's love to dream."

——

In the second half of the party, Cheng Yao was absent-minded, but her heart was filled with huge confusion, anxiety, embarrassment, loss, confusion and confusion.

Cheng Yao didn't know that Qian Heng claimed to be unmarried and dink, but psychologically, she didn't take it seriously. After all, before being with himself, Qian Heng still had a mess of mate selection criteria and principles. He had almost nothing to meet, but Qian Heng still chose himself. She did not expect that he would still insist on not marrying and DINK.

But now, no matter what principle he is, even if he doesn't know it, this face slapped himself tonight, but it is really swollen to see!

On the way back, when only she and Qian Heng were left, Cheng Yao finally couldn't help it.

Her Zhuang Ruo naturally brought up the topic: "You said that many couples are in love at a certain stage, and naturally they want to be together forever and spend the rest of their lives with each other, so let's get married."

"That's because their minds are not sober." Qian Heng didn't doubt that he had him, and snorted, "There is nothing good about getting married. There is nothing good for getting married."

Cheng Yao pretended to be casual and said: "I always feel that a relationship begins with love, matures day by day, and finally gets married. Look at the end of all fairy tales, aren't all princesses and princes finally falling in love and marrying, living happily in the castle? "

Qian Heng snorted coldly: "You have said it is a fairy tale. The fairy tales are all deceptive. Haven't heard this? A relationship can only start with love and die in marriage."

Cheng Yao endured the emotions in her heart and said angrily: "You say so now, maybe you will beg me to marry you in the future."

"No." Qian Heng pursed his lips and said decisively, "I will not change this principle." He looked at Cheng Yao, "Don't worry, I won't force you to marry me, let alone Will want you to have children."

I can rest assured? ! What can I rest assured? Cheng Yao wanted to rant, you don't want to get married and have children, I don't worry! The child is so cute, why not give birth? ! You don't want to get married. I still imagine that someone kneels and proposes for a grand wedding? !

Cheng Yao endured the fire in his heart and tried to calm down: "The future is still long, don't say so sure. When you kneel down and beg me to get married, I hope you can be so stiff."

As a result, Qian Heng did not have any desire to survive: "You are still young. Wait for you to do more housework cases like me. You can see the essence of marriage and see the ugliness of men and women eventually. Any expectation." He took it for granted, "Marriage is the tomb of love. Once you enter marriage, the attraction between men and women is bound to death by the contract. Moreover, as long as you love each other and have a marriage certificate, it doesn't matter. It's even more deadly. Is the world of the two people bad? With troublesome creatures like children, they can't even develop their careers. There is no freedom in life, and they can no longer simply live for themselves. Meaning, completely looking for death."