Although Cheng Yao wore a formal dress and performed very professionally, when Lin Fengjuan heard that she was Cheng Yao, his face still showed disappointment, worry and frustration.

"You're so young..." She lowered her head and touched Cheng Yao's business card, "You don't seem to be my age yet, I'm 25, and you just graduated."

As soon as Cheng Yao wanted to explain, she listened to Lin Fengjuan sighed: "But thank you for being willing to take my moneyless case. Legal aid is free. I can't expect any big lawyer to represent me. It's worth a minute."

Cheng Yao smiled, not embarrassed: "Although the lawyer industry seems to be older and more qualified and more reassuring, it is not appropriate to use age to determine whether a lawyer is a professional."

The case of Li Mengting is now proceeding in an orderly manner according to her methods, and everything is as she expected. This makes Cheng Yao confident. Her eyes are bright and serious. She stared at Lin Fengjuan and said: "Young lawyers also have young lawyers. We are more energetic, more active in our thinking and brains, and we may be able to find a new way to handle a case, and we are more willing to devote ourselves to a case than lawyers with higher qualifications."

Lin Fengjuan was a little embarrassed, she nodded her head.

"I have read the case information you registered at the Legal Aid Center. It is relatively simple, but to clarify the idea, what I need to help you represent is an alimony dispute, right?" Cheng Yao took out the prepared information list, "then You also need to provide the originals of these forms, such as the divorce certificate from the ex-husband, the birth certificate of the child, your household registration book..."

As a result, before Cheng Yao finished speaking, Lin Fengjuan interrupted her with an embarrassed expression: "I...my child...don't ask the ex-husband for support."

Cheng Yao was stunned: "Why?" She was a little puzzled, "Then whom do you plan to sue for for support?"

"Ask...ask the child's biological father..."

A man who is breastfeeding cannot file for a divorce. Therefore, a divorce during a breastfeeding period is either filed by the woman or agreed upon by both parties. When Cheng Yao had just obtained Lin Fengjuan's simple case information, she had been curious about why she divorced one month after the child was born, and why Lin Fengjuan took the initiative to file for divorce, or agreed to divorce.

This mystery has now finally been answered.

It turns out that this child is not her ex-husband.

Lin Fengjuan's face turned red for a while and blue for a while. Obviously, she felt embarrassed when she cheated on her and gave birth to other people's children.

Cheng Yao gave her some time to calm her mood, and then deliberated on the words she continued to ask: "So what's the situation with the child's biological father?"

Lin Fengjuan bit her lip tightly, her eye circles slowly reddened: "It's all my fault." When she said this, she couldn't help sobbing, "Amin and I actually have a good relationship. We are working. I met in the future. He was married after three years of dating. He has a good temper and treats me very well. If...if there wasn't that high school reunion, it would be fine."

In her intermittent narration, Cheng Yao finally understood the ins and outs.

Not long after Lin Fengjuan and her ex-husband Amin were newly married, the high school classmates held a party. Almost all the class went to the party. Lin Fengjuan didn't think much about it and went there with pleasure. She used to be beautiful when she was in high school, she was a class flower. Now she was just married and was spoiled by Amin. She is full of happiness between her eyebrows and her eyes. The whole person is radiant. In high school classmates, she is even more like a star holding the moon. , And the one who was most passionate about her was Lu Jian, his first love in high school.