Qian Heng pursed his lips: "Is there a difference? Isn't it just one thing."

"What is a matter, the easiest way is to expel Cheng Yao at this time and launch it to sacrifice to the heavens. In addition, we will issue an announcement. We, Junheng, absolutely carry out strict professional ethics and skills training for lawyers. Which well-known lawyers are here to serve you wholeheartedly." Wu Jun blinked, with a fox smile, "Doing so can make a good reputation, and by the way, take advantage of such a big hot spot without spending a penny. , I also made a publicity for Jun Heng, killing two birds with one stone, wouldn't it be great?"

Qian Heng's expression is about to come.

But Wu Jun continued without fear of death: "What's more, you don't always hate Cheng Yao for being a family member. Wouldn't it be better to take this opportunity to expel her? It's justified."

Qian Heng coughed and didn't look at Wu Jun's probing eyes. He lowered his head and flipped through the documents: "Oh, because this kind of thing happened this time, it's not all Cheng Yao's responsibility. I also had negligence."

"what?"

Wu Jun was surprised. Qian Heng took the initiative to admit that he was negligent in his work? ? ? He touched his forehead and pinched himself again.

"Damn! It hurts!" Wu Jun grinned, "I'm not dreaming? You make mistakes? Then tell me what's wrong with you?"

Qian Heng turned his eyes away, and said solemnly: "I used my own standards to estimate the abilities of assistant lawyers like Cheng Yao, without warning her to be careful about Bai Xingmeng. I should also take part of the responsibility for this matter and did not fire her. This is also the reason. Once I teach her next time, she will make such mistakes and be expelled directly."

There were some meaningful expressions on Wu Jun's face: "Okay, whoever makes you the leader of our Junheng takeover, what you say is what you say." He took out his phone, "Let me take a look first. Which fan heads who took the lead in the troubles took the knife, notarized all the evidence of rhythmic attacks on Jun Heng, human flesh, and insulting Cheng Yao, and then sued..."

As a result, he hadn't finished speaking, he suddenly stopped like a jam, his face changed from his usual laughter, but he became solemn, and the whole person seemed to be covered with a black air.

"What?" Wu Jun's public relations skills are so good that he can show him such an expression, and Qian Heng is also very surprised, "Is there anything wrong with it?"

"No." Wu Jun put down the phone, with a little bit of ruthlessness in his eyes, "Someone from Chengyao attacked Cheng Xi with human flesh and skin, and dug up something with Deng Ming, and now dragged her in and attacked and insulted. Up."

Speaking of Deng Ming, Qian Heng showed unabashed contempt on his face: "Bai Xingmeng's new lawyer is Deng Ming, and maybe it's a ghost he did in private. After all, his business ability is not good, so he's all the time trying to get his reputation to participate in'Lawyer' , Variety shows like'Lawyers help out' have done enough work in front of public opinion to promote the personality of'conscience of the industry'. As a result, they can do anything illegal and marginal. They are not as good as people, and they know crooked ways all day long. , Relying on playing with public opinion, relying on public opinion to exert pressure to influence judgments."

"It's this rubbish." When Wu Jun mentioned Deng Ming, he also gritted his teeth. "It was obvious that he was on a few variety shows at the beginning, and he gained some popularity. He met a wild model and became an adulterer. As a result, the other party became pregnant and he disliked it. Cheng Xi has been married for several years and has not been able to have children. As a result, she mentions divorce and fears that it will affect her image. She relies on the resources of her media to fabricate the facts, pour dirty water on Cheng Xi, and take a few pictures of Cheng Xi out of context. When I was a volunteer, I was holding a photo of a mentally impaired boy, and then I found a few so-called classmates to break the news that Chengxi's relationship between men and women was chaotic when she was in college, so she led the public to say that she was cheating and found the rhythm of the navy. Netizens like idiots actually believed!"