Chapter 119: The fourth breakup (10)

"What's wrong?"

"What happened?"

"Don't be wronged, we are all here!"

As soon as the little pink finished, many readers in the group were anxious.

It can only be said that the situation of the author is different. In the web circle, commercial writers, unless they become the top gods, it is difficult to trap the diehard fans. Most of the time, even if the results are good, they are still gone. Tea cool.

As long as the text in hand is over and no new text is written for a month or two, then no one will remember who you are.

But this little pink is the kind of author who is biased towards the net red. The commerciality of the article is not enough, maybe some niche. However, the author has a good design and the text is relatively deep. Such authors may have average website revenue during the serialization period. However, the fan-following ability is very high, the number of Weibo fans is large, and it is easy to be recommended by the Weibo big tweet number after the end.

Therefore, even if this is just a little pink, his fan cohesion is much higher than other authors of the same level.

However, a complaint in the group can immediately cause enthusiastic discussions among the fans in the group.

What's more, this little pink has a high degree of referentiality, and almost no need to pick it up. It can be seen at a glance that Song Yucheng is the one who uses words to suppress people.

"Go! Go and see this blunt article. I really don't believe it, even this kind of slobber can be greatly suppressed."

"Don't go, I just finished watching, and my desire to survive made me quickly quit. That article is too toxic. The plot of God Nima, even if it's a routine, it's too bad."

"Even dog blood is dog blood ten years ago. I have read it, and I don't understand it at all. Why does such a thing overwhelm our family?"

"Really aggrieved. Even if it is crushed by the great god, this one is a thing!"

Many readers are filled with indignation and feel that the monthly list of this website seems to be shady.

After all, for those who have higher requirements for writing, Song Yucheng's essay is rubbish. Diligence can not be eaten as a meal, bad writing is bad writing, why occupy the monthly list?

Shouldn't Monthly List be an author who writes better and writes better?

At this time, Little Pink also made a special effort to point out: "No way, he updates too fast, I have a slow code, and I still have to ponder. Even if there are more messages and collections, I also write commercial articles with others. Can't compare."

Now, those readers feel that this little pink is wronged.

Most of our family is so hard. Every day we work so hard to make three thousand in the day. Every sentence has to be passed through many times in the heart before it can be sent out. Why should it be suppressed because of the more updates?

This is too unfair!

Eighty percent of the readers of Little Pink are distressed and comforted the little Pink one after another. But in the back, when the little pink seemed to be discouraged and generally said, "If I can't do it, I don't want to write it. It feels too shameful and disheartened." Many people rushed to the website and gave him encouragement. , And add points to spread flowers.

On the website of Song Yucheng, the two points of comments added in the reward are counted as points. Therefore, under the hint of Little Pink, these readers also split the reward into the smallest amount in order to bring more points to this Little Pink.