Chapter 58: The second breakup (31)

For people like Ke Li, the red flag at home does not fall. It is normal for a few little lovers outside, including Ke Li's wife, to know. But as long as they don't get illegitimate children, and don't affect the interests of Colin, whether they are the daughter-in-law of Ke Li or the mother-in-law of Ke Li's daughter-in-law, they keep their eyes closed.

But what happened this time is really shameful. The father became king eight, and the cuckolds were relatives. Even the most dog-fighting eight-point family ethics drama is not so legendary.

What's more embarrassing is that now the whole network knows!

It can only be said that Song Yucheng's trick was too bad. Originally, these gangs of metaphysical masters originally had very few Internet access, and most of them were studying academics carefully and self-cultivation. But Song Yucheng gave hints here, these masters also learned to go online! Not only will you be online, but you will also use social software. And really appreciate the fun of brushing Weibo!

Take Father Qin as an example. Master Qin was originally a kind of old scholar who was willing to preach and be deceived by his profession. If someone is really interested in metaphysics, he would also be happy to give lectures to the younger generation, and talk about some interesting short stories related to metaphysics.

According to the old man's own words, the inheritance left by the ancestors is of great wisdom. Don't look at the development of science and technology now, but these ideas and doctrines are still not outdated, and they can give people different warnings with the development of the times.

So, when this old man brushed his Weibo, there were really many people who came to Weibo to watch the class. There are also many who ask for criticism, count hexagrams, and look at Feng Shui. Therefore, in the past few days, Mr. Qin has been very busy. When everything is okay, he helps to comment on Weibo and read Feng Shui from the air.

This is a true descendant of the metaphysical family. As soon as he opens his mouth, he knows that there is real material. Especially when the family originally intended to travel, and was stopped by the old man, after the escape, the public's attention was even better. Within a few days, Mr. Qin's Weibo fan counts up, and it seems that he is more popular than the little netizens.

But the old man is not the kind of conservative school, the brain is alive, and people are also cramped, and even learn to others to forward. Reposted, that is, the matter of Ke Li's father-son concubine.

Originally this kind of ethical drama is quite new. After adding Shente, it was still calculated. It didn't take long before it became a hot topic.

System: Hee hee hee hee.

Song Yucheng heard that he was not funny, he couldn't help but ask, "What are your latest clues?"

The system saw him curious, hurry up, and you beg me! Please tell me what I will tell you.

Song Yucheng: ... It doesn't matter if I don't say it, I can probably guess that the little love that Ke Li kept had a leg with Colin before!

System: [stunned.jpg]

"Poof." Song Yucheng couldn't help laughing, and then continued his work. It's really not that he bullies the system, but it's not hiding things in the circle.

Before Colin got that little tender model, he was chattering in the circle for a while, but later Colin got tired and threw the little tender model. But the woman is a man with high wrists, and he must offend Colin if he wants to go to your household registration book.

But when Colin tried to get the woman, the man was unexpectedly gone. Finally, Colin searched for a while, and could not find anyone and left behind. This matter is not a secret in the circle.