Chapter 47: The second breakup (20)

Han Feiran: The retribution is here, I am waiting for you below.

"Han...Han...Han Feiran...impossible, absolutely impossible! I don't have his mobile phone number at all." Luo Tong has been completely scared. His hand holding the mobile phone was trembling, and even his legs were soft, and he collapsed directly to the ground, and he didn't respond for a long time.

Then, the computer in his house suddenly turned on. Although it is already daytime, such a weird scene is still terrifying to make people tremble.

Luo Tong felt that all his blood was cold, even his hands and feet no longer belonged to him.

The kind of fear that seemed to be entangled in the wraiths directly scared Luo Tong. But what happened later is even more weird.

Luo Tong looked at his own computer as if he had come alive. He opened a document by himself, and wrote out the dirty things he had done in recent years. At the same time, the evidence hidden deep in the computer was also dug out little by little and posted under the relevant events.

Withholding of commercial performance fees, unscrupulous contracts, false quotes, and even evidence of tax evasion and evasion. Pile by pile, piece by piece, all were found out by the huge and detailed turn.

And in the end, it was taken out separately, that is, all the chat records that he bought the Shuijun when he framed Han Feiran, and the key annotations after his screenshot video.

In that chat record, Luo Tong's vicious tone was so clear that he almost came to his face. The first sentence came up, "I want Han Feiran to know how to die even when he dies." It is extremely vicious and sinister.

There was a harsh noise in the computer's speaker, and the **** words on the screen almost scared him crazy.

Han Feiran: "Luo Tong, I know how I died, but do you believe that evil is bad?"

"Bullshit! It's not my fault! Who doesn't use any means in the circle? Who doesn't take advantage of it? He thanked Qian Shen, didn't he steal other people's resources in order to get higher?

"Yes, he is able to train people, he has the ability, but the circle is not alone! Why should he not give others food?"

"Han Feiran, you don't use it to find me at all! If you die, you will be pushed by the wall, and you will find those second-generation lords! You will find those who scold you online! What's the use of finding me an agent? ?"

"No, no, you are not Han Feiran, how can there be a soul when a person dies? You are Xie Qianshen, right? Xie Qianshen is the ghost you are doing, right? Do you think I can avenge Han Fei Ran? Hahaha, you have a dream! You can move me, you can't move Xiao Lun, you can move Xiao Lun, there's Cao Kun, and the four second princes, do you want revenge? You **** are dreaming!"

"Han Feiran's life is white death, Lu Wenyuan is white madness, you Xian Qianshen, aren't they the same waste that was abandoned by playing?"

"Dreaming is all talking about dreams!"

Luo Tong gasped and cursed nonstop, and at this moment, the words that appeared on the screen again made him suddenly lose all his strength.

It's fairly simple, it's just plain bold, without any tricks or threats. But that kind of coldness and madness is enough to make people palpitate.

"Don't worry, no one can run."

"..." Luotong's legs softened and he knelt on the ground suddenly. And just a little of the strength that gathered when he vented, was instantly emptied. Immediately afterwards, the violent knock on the door also interrupted his attention.