Chapter 82: The third breakup (16)

If one word is used to describe the mood of Zhicheng Zhizhou, it is a dog.

He originally thought that, with yesterday's shock, His Royal Highness also came to Leicheng. He should control Song Yucheng as much as possible, so that he would not be as nonsense as before.

However, Song Yucheng's moth is far more than his brain makes up. According to common sense, the dudes in the eyes of the general public are generally tricking cats and dogs to play a bird. By the way, bully people, rampant in the village.

However, this dude of Song Yucheng is very different from it. Although talking about nonsense and arrogance, I am afraid that the addition of Quan Daan's dudes is not as good as Song Yucheng's finger. But what he did did not make anyone say anything.

Because Song Yucheng bullied people, those who were bullied are always those who are powerful and powerful, rampant in the countryside, and specifically choose the kind of high-ranking and powerful homes. He is the son of a princess. The emperor's nephew, even the position of the county king, was actually played out by military merits. Those who are waiting are really afraid to challenge him.

After all, Song Yucheng was not stingy, and he was so anxious that even the prince was beating the same, and he had to slap it upside down. Such a rogue, no matter who it is, is unwilling to provoke it. Because once you get into trouble, unless you have the opportunity to kill him directly, otherwise, there will be endless troubles.

Now, Zhizhou Zhizhou is facing this embarrassing scene. Originally, he thought that he had found a way to govern Song Yucheng. He dared to cry and squabble, just to disturb the law and order, he grabbed it. But I never imagined that Song Yucheng still concealed his father's method more than the military brain. The point is, he has no way to stop it.

What's more, even the prince's dark guards went into the water with them. For example, on both sides of the main road of Zhizhou Prefecture, there are generals wearing Yujiajun's regular military uniforms. Even Song Yucheng himself put on a booth in the county palace.

Zhicheng Zhizhou didn't understand it at all, and it was clearly the king of the county, why Song Yucheng was so shameless.

However, although Song Yucheng's practice is extremely painful for the city of Zhicheng, it is a lively scene that is rare once in a thousand years.

The main road in front of Yaju Prefecture is quiet and solemn in the past. Today, however, people are surprised to feel the joyous atmosphere like New Year.

The Yu Jiajun brought out by Song Yucheng doesn't look like everyone is tall, but each has eighteen martial arts.

If your understanding of kiosk is limited to crushing big stones in your chest and swallowing swords and swords, then it is too ignorant, the brothers of Yu Jiajun tell you! As long as it can attract people's attention, any skill can be used to show off.

Just look at this smoke-smelling stall, from the three-meter fire circle of the living limit, to the rebound of the Pipa Jiangnan minor, the storytelling and the ancients, and even the fortune-telling and palm reading.

Really don't say that the storyteller's mouth is stolen, and he has a good voice, telling stories on the battlefield, and the story is called ups and downs. Especially a deputy surnamed Wang, who was injured in the third leg during the banditry, is the most interesting!

It is estimated that there is nothing worse than this king's lame leg through the history books. Originally, the family was in good condition, and the result was to count the cousin of the second aunt's family who was poor in the same village. Finally, the cousin did not go to military service, and Wang Lame was taken away.