Chapter 11: The first breakup (11)

What is the plot?

Chu Rong was stunned. Immediately, the unclear anger immediately caught his mind.

On the way to come, he was so worried, and he was afraid that something might happen, but in the end, Song Yucheng made an intimate act with the close-fitting cameraman in public. Why is that...

Chu Rong had several thoughts in his heart, but could not find accurate words to describe.

But when he approached, the scene that came into his eyes, once again let his heart lift up involuntarily. Because Chu Rong found that the reason why the camera embraced Song Yucheng was not ambiguous, but because Song Yucheng was too tired to support it.

Right now, Song Yucheng's soaked hair sticks to the side of his face, making him look as if he was pulled out of the water. But it was so weak, but still undiminished. The kind of calmness that seems to be able to control everything is particularly attractive in this night.

It is also exceptionally capable of causing a particularly abusive desire to make him want to break him.

Chu Rong was squinted, and for a while he didn't speak. The plain warm eyes also flashed inexplicably.

But Song Yucheng's head seemed to hear footsteps, looked up at him, his eyes without focus fell on him, and then he raised his lips and slowly smiled, "I'm back."

It was estimated that it was exhausting. This time Song Yucheng's smile completely forgot to disguise, and it would be exactly the same as greeting Chu Rong to eat noodles when there was no camera last time. Moreover, I don't know if it was too weak. Song Yucheng lowered his voice, and the sense of spoiling became more and more intriguing.

"..." Chu Rong's heart moved, as if the sourness that began to rise from the apex of his heart spread instantly, and even breathing became a bit quick. He didn't care about anything else, quickly stepped forward and took Song Yucheng from the camera. After discovering that he had no strength to go back, he directly carried the person back to his back.

"Fortunately for a long time, let me down, I will rest just fine." Song Yucheng persuaded. He walked this road during the day and knew how difficult it was to walk behind. It's night again, and Chu Rong can walk back on his own, which is already very good. On his back, he was afraid of suffering a lot.

However, Chu Rong pursed his lips and stubbornly did not speak, but the steps under his feet accelerated a lot.

So this is because you think you are underestimating him? Song Yucheng couldn't help but whispered, and his voice was a little more dull than usual. Although his voice was no longer clear, it seemed more sultry.

Chu Rong listened, frowning very tightly. But then, before he had time to say anything, he was interrupted by Song Yucheng's next move.

Song Yucheng even gave him all the money he earned during the day.

"You..." Looking at the pile of money that suddenly appeared in front of him, Chu Rong leaned his head and Song Yucheng stared at him, his face full of disbelief. At the meeting in the small county town, Song Yucheng earned a hundred and seventeen a morning, which surprised him. This time, this person actually made more money. Chu Rong instantly felt that he and Song Yucheng were not participating in the same program.

And Song Yucheng did not avoid it, just let him watch the money. After counting, put all the money in Chu Rong's jacket pocket.

"How did you do it?" Chu Rong was too curious.

"Guess what?" Song Yucheng laughed at him with a disgusted smile, until Chu Rong was about to get anxious, and then continued, "Old business! The people in the county are quite generous, and they can easily earn it with only one vote. . Am I bad?"