Chapter 48: The second breakup (21)

As for the brokers in the circle, they were all shocked. It was not shocked by Song Yucheng's move to dig people, it was purely shocked by his cheeky face. After all, anyone with a brain can understand that Song Yucheng wants to keep the qualification of a gold broker. It is absolutely impossible to hold several second-tier and first-tier consecutively within a month, that is to say a dream. So in the end, we must still dig people.

And some people had predicted that after Luo Tong fell, Shuangyu was greatly affected, and there would definitely be no fewer people to take advantage of it. Song Yucheng will certainly seize this opportunity. But what they did not expect was that Song Yucheng would even get such an advertisement on Weibo. Isn't he funny?

"It's not that Xie Qianshen hasn't spoken for two years, is it to cultivate his face? Now it's too unreliable!"

"Where is this like a broker, I'm afraid it's not a sensational, advertised Wechat business."

"It is estimated that there is no way! He is in this situation, no one is in his hand, and the resources are unknown. Even if there are rumors in the circle, Luo Tong killed him. But I am an artist, and I dare not go."

Almost everyone thinks that Song Yucheng's approach is as funny as children's play. However, the follow-up development will make people more confused. And the most surprising thing is that this kind of micro-business method of Song Yucheng's unreliable recruiting actually succeeded. The people they recruited are a bit weird. They are a group of strange flowers that won't catch fire in their eyes.

---------------

The perspective cuts to Shuangyu. Ever since Xiao Lun left, Luotong had an accident, and the atmosphere of the entire Shuangyu became very depressed.

I used to walk in the company, and there was a busy scene everywhere. Occasionally, the artists who come back to the company are mostly bright and beautiful. But now, inexplicably it has become decadent.

Fifty percent of high-level executives are still under investigation, and the public relations department is almost completely annihilated. As for the brokers with artists, they are no better. Newcomers can barely escape. The old ones like Luotong are all classified as key trial objects. The artists in their hands, the latest arrangements, have naturally been delayed. Many people came to the company and wanted to see the situation. After learning that the situation was not good, they all complained.

This is also human nature.

After all, Luo Tong was a former gold broker. Regardless of his specific means, he relied on this name alone. Too many new artists wanted to join him. And although Luotong often plays with rumors and likes to use public opinion to make stars, the flow of artists in his hands is much higher than that of powerful artists. But he really brought out some first-line and many second-line. As for the small artists in the 4th and 5th line, there are too many people, and it is impossible to count.

So now, when Luo Tong fell down, they became no one wanted. Even if there is nothing wrong with it, now with the agent of Luotong, the reputation has become subtle. Coupled with repeated questions from the police. A public figure, no matter why he frequently enters the police station, is not a good thing.

"I think we are more aggressive than others." In a public practice room, several artists from the same period sat together and sighed. Their level is not low, most of them are second-line, and two of them are still the first line after the assessment. It happened to be a period of career advancement. Shuangyu's accident happened to delay them.

"Don't say that, it's lucky to be able to keep yourself."

"The real lucky thing is that you have to find a good next home first. Did you guys find anyone? My assistant said that there are a few of them interested in me recently, but I haven't thoroughly thought about it yet." One of the faces is particularly handsome. The young man said lazily, the expression on his face was tangled and regretful, but the tone seemed to show off.