Chapter 68: The third breakup (2)

With this sentence, the whole hall was quiet. All the guests looked at Wu Wenshan and Song Yucheng with a strange look. There is no doubt that the clothes inside are ironic.

Before going to Beijing, it was rumored that the little son of the Yu family was beautiful and exquisite. When he opened his mouth, he was a rogue, but he had never seen it before. Seeing it today is also an eye-opener.

Da'an literati is the most important, especially those who came out of these families, the most despised are the martial artists like Song Yucheng. Even if they can get up and down the mountains and rivers, but the peace and prosperity of the world, Daan, the country is rich and the people strong, what can they do? Are you going to fight a bandit and catch a fugitive?

"Half of the family has no elegance, and it's so gross that they don't see it." Someone muttered a whisper, but when their eyes swept to Wu Wenshan, the disdainful emotion became more obvious.

Fortunately, he was a grandfather of the country, and he married a male wife, or such a male wife.

Wu Wenshan is not a fool. Naturally, the eyes of these people can be seen, and the angry anger in his heart makes his chest ache more and more. You have to be patient.

"Qi Nian obedient, you come down quickly, this is a big wedding, you can't play tricks." The hands on the side clenched into fists, the expression on Wu Wenshan's face was on the verge of distortion, barely coaxing Song Yucheng.

"Nonsense?" But Song Yucheng obviously didn't eat this set. He frowned, and his original smiling face also sank: "Wife-in-law, you can't understand the matter of marrying a husband, don't even the ancestors' rules. understand?"

"According to Da'an Law, I will leave Beijing after I have obtained the fiefs. If I stay one more day, I will be suspicious of rebellion. If you marry me, you will naturally go with me. To me?" Song Yucheng pointed to the cavalry's front-line herald soldier: "Tell Princess Jun again what their identity is!"

"Yes! Princess County, your father-in-law is the son of the princess, the emperor's nephew, the only other surnamed king of Da'an, King Rongjun." The voice of the herald soldiers is notoriously good. Alcoholic guests were almost directly deaf.

Wu Wenshan was so angry that he was so angry that he would tear Song Yucheng directly. Although Da'an can marry a male wife, the one who married is not recognized by others. Especially in the eyes of literati, there is no difference from being unworthy of being a man.

Originally, he and Song Yucheng had a good discussion. It was Song Yucheng who was married. He married, but he never expected that Song Yucheng would repent in public and still insult him.

But Wu Wenshan had to endure, and simply said that his identity, Song Yucheng was higher than him, saying that the background, the emperor still wants to use his piece, it is impossible to give up now. Besides the value of force, Song Yucheng can lead soldiers to fight, and ten of them can't touch Song Yucheng with one finger.

There are so many people right now. For the present day, there is only patience.

Thinking about it this way, Wu Wenshan persuaded warmly: "Every year, you have to keep some face for me. Obedient, wherever you want to go and how you want to do, let's talk about the wedding first."

The voice is gentle and gentle.

This is the routine most often used by Wu Wenshan to coax his original body. The original body was envious of Wu Wenshan's literary demeanor because he was a martial artist.

However, in Song Yucheng's eyes, he was pretending to be vomiting. There is no way. He has seen too many people. At a glance, he can see that Wu Wenshan's straw bale has no ink in his stomach.