Chapter 78: The third breakup (12)

Huo Yinshan's generation in Guicheng is huge, so as soon as the order was issued, several towns around Rongcheng stopped trading with Rongcheng immediately. Even with a bucket of rice and a piece of cloth, under the deterrent of the ban on business, those merchants in other towns did not dare to sell it to the people on the other side of Rongcheng.

So it doesn't hurt to start a few days. But later, things became troublesome. The people were okay over there, but the garrison was here, but it was already stretched.

Song Yucheng has been training troops these days, and the soldiers are depleting their physical strength quickly, and the grain and grass are naturally consumed quickly. Originally there was money, you can go to other towns to buy, but now, as soon as the ban is issued, several sources of purchase are all cut off.

"Yeah, what do you think we can do now? The grain in our hands can last up to one month." The Rongcheng Quartermaster came to report, because he was too anxious, and there was a ring of scorching bubbles on his mouth. I just felt that Rongcheng's life was really bitter.

In the past, the dog official was rampant in the countryside, but now he is waiting for Song Yucheng, but he is constrained by Huo Yinshan's grandson. I am afraid that if he had read the history books, he could not find any other place more miserable than Rongcheng.

But after listening to it, Song Yucheng did not have any urgency. Instead, he calmly asked the military official: "What are those who isolate Rongcheng together with Jicheng?"

"Xiangcheng, Lecheng and Liangcheng."

"Liangcheng? Why is there such a name?" Song Yucheng is strange, and the name of the ancient city building generally has some meaning. But this cool word does not seem to be nice.

"This Liangcheng is from the former Liangguo." The quartermaster quickly explained. In the 16 countries of the Eastern Jin Dynasty, there is a small country here, the country name is called "cool". Later, the reunification of the Sixteen Kingdoms, Liangcheng, as the capital of the Liang Dynasty, continued the Liang character, and then the Daan Jian Dynasty thought that it was harmless and elegant, and did not change the city name. Therefore, it is still called Liangcheng.

"It turns out so." Song Yucheng finally understood, and then carefully looked at the locations of several towns on the map. Then he had an idea in his heart, and said to the herald soldier: "Tomorrow, call me and let me go with him."

"Yeah, I haven't practiced it yet!" The herald soldier thought that Song Yucheng was going to lead someone to war, and quickly talked about the recent practice of the various ministries.

However, Song Yucheng's plan was not the same as his brain filling.

"It doesn't matter if you don't practice well, this time it's a training session! No more, just two thousand people. By the way, remember to bring a cooking class that can cook. This is very important."

"What about the grain? How many days?"

"No need to bring one day, Lord takes you to borrow food!"

Borrowing food? The messenger was stunned first, and then reacted.

The armament officer and Qiao Jingxuan who were called behind were all stunned. I can't imagine what an operation is to borrow food.

Song Yucheng is the king of the county! Is it really okay to call the autumn wind so bright and upright? However, Song Yucheng felt nothing, as if this sentence was as normal as saying that he had to eat at night.

As for Song Yucheng's own soldiers, he had already started preparing for the grain borrowing and pulled the cart for grain and grass.

So how much food does this county prince have to borrow?