Chapter 101: The third breakup (35)

As for now, the prince who is far away from Rongcheng, almost at the same time as Song Yucheng, received the news that Wu Wenshan was preparing to come over to him.

"The master..." The attendant watched the Prince's reaction diligently, not knowing what to say to persuade him.

After all, this fact is too much to say.

Who would have thought that when Song Yucheng went back this time, he planned to cook Wu Wenshan, but Wu Wenshan was even tempted to come over and become the prince's Qing Ke. The point is, according to the response of Song Yucheng's secret guard along the way, this Wu Wenshan, no matter from which angle, does not look like a serious person.

Just such a gadget that can't survive without a man. It's unsightly to take a closer look, not to mention, there is such a thing as Song Yucheng.

No matter what he thought, the attendant felt that something was awkward. He peeped at the crown prince's face, fearing that he would be angry.

This feeling of being escorted by the lover's ex-wife, who is replaced, is estimated to be very sour.

However, contrary to his expectations, the prince was calm and tight. Instead of immediately offering Wu Wenshan to sacrifice to heaven, he asked someone to send Wu Wenshan safely to Jicheng.

"Master, why are you?" The attendant puzzled.

"Wu Wenshan is not a fool. Although I don't know the relationship with Qinian, I know that we are friends. We are all well-known. Wu Wenshan hates Qinian but wants to come to me as a pilgrim. , It must be something in your hand. Always listen."

"Are you afraid to be related to the young master?"

"No, I am worried about the Yu family. I pray for the year to be open-minded. Although the strategy is changeable, I am good at using Yangmou. Even if I get it on the table, it is upright and there will never be any handle. But the Yu family is not. Don't you think Yu Jingzhou is a bit strange?"

"It's a little weird. It stands to reason that the little master is the only son-in-law, and the mother has a noble background. Even if Yu Jingzhou doesn't like him, he doesn't know whether to let the sister-in-law ignore it. Unless..."

"Unless he still has a son-in-law and is the real eldest son. Packing things up, let's go back to Jiucheng today." The prince's tone was very serious, and the subtle guess made people vaguely aware of the crisis. However, the last talk of Rongcheng made the attendant's face change a lot.

"Master, then Wu Wenshan is a thing, don't you because he and the little master..." The attendant mistakenly thought that the prince was because of Wu Wenshan's affairs, so he left Rongcheng. No one knows, since Song Yucheng came back from the sea, the prince and he have been with each other day and night. If it's okay in the past, it's really hard to let people not think about it.

But the prince's explanation was quite simple and crude.

"He is also worthy? I'm afraid he went to the place where Rongcheng was dirty and praying for the New Year."

The corners of his lips were full of irony, Sen Leng's murderous moment burst out, even though the attendant understood that the prince's reaction was not because of him, but his knees were still soft and he knelt on the ground.

The attendant knew in his heart that 80% of Wu Wenshan was dying in Jicheng.

---------------------

However, Wu Wenshan at this time did not realize the chance of the Prince's killing him, because he was in another serious trouble.