Chapter 40: The second breakup (13)

Yes! Why does he feel that he can be forgiven?

It was like being poured into a pot of ice water in the hot summer. Shen Yi was stunned in place, unable to recover for a while. The original pale face, completely lost all blood, ugly like a ghost.

"I'm sorry." Shen Yi's tone was dry, not because she was not sincere enough, but because Shen Yi didn't know how to remorse in order to get Song Yucheng's forgiveness.

He originally thought that Song Yucheng hated him only because of Cao Kun. But he didn't understand it until after he had spoken. It has nothing to do with others. From beginning to end, the error lies with himself.

But... but he had no choice! He didn't want to sell himself to Cao Kun, so is it wrong to rebel? He couldn't help it, he couldn't resist, he had nowhere to go!

Staring at Song Yucheng, Shen Yi wanted to say a lot, but all of these reasons were like excuses, pale and hypocritical. Because no matter what the cause is, he can't offset the accusation that he nearly killed Song Yucheng.

Shen Yi took a step back and her already fragile body became more and more shaky.

But Song Yucheng has no sympathy at all, "Everyone has to pay for the mistakes they made. It's not that things didn't happen, you don't need to be responsible. After all, if it really happened, then you don't need to be responsible either. The person in charge of you may be dead."

Shen Yi was speechless and stood blankly, unable to respond halfway.

But Song Yucheng didn't stop talking, he neatly sorted out the script just printed and put it in Shen Yi's hands.

"This is the content of the micro movie. You go back to see it. It will start shooting tomorrow. You don't have to think about it if you are a genius. You are my artist at work. As a professional agent, I have the most basic professional qualities."

"Don't worry that I'll wear small shoes for you, and I won't think about my stumbling block. Doing the right thing is yours, and I will give it to you. After all, I have only you and Zilo in your hands."

"Nothing else, go out."

"Yes." This time, Shen Yi was not talking nonsense, but just left. But the look on his face was ugly. Even the mental state is on the verge of collapse.

Shen Yi's assistant waited outside, almost not scared by his appearance. Shen Yi ignored him, went to bed and fell asleep, and got off in silence when he got to the dormitory.

It wasn't until Shen Yi returned to his familiar room that Shen Yi had recovered. Then, his eyes turned red.

He is really uncomfortable. When he learned the real reason why Song Yucheng hated himself, his heart was as if it was about to be broken, and he could not breathe when he was hurt.

While looking at the script in his hand, the signature on the screenwriter column was more like a sharp blade, and he could stab his heart with blood in almost minutes.

No wonder Song Yucheng would let him play this micro movie. If it wasn't what he saw, Shen Yi couldn't believe that the scriptwriter of this micro movie script was actually Wen Ran.

Wen Ran's name can be said to be a household name in the circle.

The three-year Wanhua Award for Best Screenplay winner, not many works, but every original script can be sold at the box office. The best is the dark and degenerate script. The magnificent words and sharp expressions are so powerful that people can be immersive just by watching the script.

Even the most demanding film critics say that Wen Ran's shortcomings are perfect. His script is so perfect that even powerful directors and actors can't fully present the charm inside.