Chapter 96: The third breakup (30)

However, Song Yucheng did not let him go because of this, instead he made a more wicked tease.

A soft kiss fell on the prince's sensitive earlobe. Song Yucheng's depressed voice, with a trace of dullness, was a confusing and provocative utterly different from the past Qing Dynasty: "Yunxi, will you be nervous when you are with me?" ?"

"..." The prince didn't speak, his body was completely frozen, and even Song Yucheng with his arms around him could feel it. The person in his arms that seemed to be unaffected now actually held his breath. As for the fingertips that he caught in his hand, they were burning and trembling.

Song Yucheng stared at the prince with interest, and there was a sense of aggression in his eyes. Almost at the moment of staring at the eyes, the prince's face was stained with bright colors, but even so, the prince did not mean to escape and hide Instead, he became more calm.

The kind of focused look seems to be saying that it is because of you that you are shy.

Such a straightforward innocence is really tempting to the extreme.

Song Yucheng's eyes were spreading more and more, and all the sights seemed to be with the fingers of his purpose, and he wanted to take off the Prince's neatly-dressed shirts one by one.

As for the kiss that originally fell on the earlobe, it gradually moved down and fell on the neck. The sharp tiger teeth scratched the skin, leaving an ambiguous red mark.

The prince's breath, which was originally held, was instantly released, and immediately became chaotic. However, he still kept Song Yucheng to toss about and remained motionless.

It's a bit foul to be so obedient.

The arc of Song Yucheng's lips became more and more subtle. The prince really does not understand how tempting he is.

Beauty Song Yucheng has seen much more, and this natural innocence on the prince is what made him want to stop. So that the more awkward he is, the more he can catch the bad part that Song Yucheng is lurking in his heart, making Song Yucheng want to force him, hard, bully him hard, tease him, and see him appear very different from the past Attractive look.

Can't help but bring the distance between the two closer, Song Yucheng's hand rubbing the prince's side face, the intimate distance between the two is so close that they can even breathe and can blend with each other.

"Are you still nervous?" Song Yucheng's voice was full of smiles. However, the Prince's drooping eyes were filled with suppressed desire.

It's not so much the tension that Song Yucheng thought, it was better to pretend to be the tolerance of excitement. Taking a deep breath, the prince inadvertently relaxed his body, allowing Song Yucheng to better control him.

However, this seemingly weak approach is not to give people a cowardly weakness, but another kind of indulgence to the extreme because they care too much for liking. The Prince's lingering eyesight made Song Yucheng feel like he was seduced by him.

"It is not allowed to look at others with such eyes in the future." Song Yucheng's tone could not help but command more.

However, the prince did not have any anger, but replied obediently: "Just look at you."

It was the kind of affection that Song Yucheng was most resistant to. He couldn't help but clasp the prince's back and kissed him fiercely.

The air around him gradually became hot. And that warm sweet taste gradually spread through this kiss.

Unlike the gentleness of his appearance, Song Yucheng's kiss is very similar to his design in this world, and he is overbearing and aggressive. That kind of powerful force with a strong sense of impact still still has the power to almost stir the souls of people together, so that the prince will soon sink together.