Chapter 67: The third breakup (1)

Red, gorgeous red everywhere. Deep and shallow, the celebration is at its extreme. Even the maids who ran back and forth were all covered in water. As for the bed underneath, it is extremely soft. If it's not a vaguely itchy face, this comfortable feeling is suitable for a lazy nap.

Song Yucheng opened his eyes and nodded with satisfaction.

It can be said that this is the first time that he has enjoyed such a comfortable start since he joined the Fast Wear General Administration. But then, when he saw the mirror next to him, he immediately turned into countless grass and mud horses.

No matter how hard it turned out, the gender did not change. Now the fan is wearing a woman's dress, and the face is still painted with rouge gouache. So, is he going to die in disgust now?

"You'd better give me a reasonable explanation!" Song Yucheng's cold voice almost scared people to death.

However, the system seemed to crash, and it took a while to reply with an emoticon package of [Salted Fish Down].

"..." Song Yucheng was too lazy to bother with him and felt that he was still serious about finding a basin of water to wash his face and change his clothes. If not for a while, not only does the system crash, he may also be unable to bear the direct dog leash.

A loud voice shouted at a maidservant, Song Yucheng told her to bring in basin water to come in. Then, after completely removing the makeup and returning to normal appearance, he sat down quietly and carefully checked the specific information of the world.

However, at first glance, he was stunned by the nonsense plot.

This script was not wrong, and it is really a world of literary favors. It's just an essential difference from Song Yucheng's favorite words.

It is not that Cinderella will be able to reap happiness after marrying the prince. It is possible that the so-called true love is all deception.

If Xie Qianshen of the last world was a victim, then the original metaphor of the world is a deceived person.

The point is that it was not a person who lied to him, but everyone around him. These people worked together to compose a sweet dream for Yu Qinian, but when he finally woke up, it was as if he had died.

The new emperor ascended the throne is the time to celebrate with heaven. But in the backyard of Wu Guofu, a pale-looking young man could only kneel on the ground, waiting for the final judgment. And it was his nominal husband, Wu Guogong, who was at the top of his side and looking at him, no, it should be said that Wu Wenshan, now the King of Wu.

"You are really stupid." Wu Wenshan hooked his jaw with his toes, a disgusted look, as if looking at garbage.

"Yu Qinian, do you look at this picture? A soldier with a raging spirit, usually soaked in the stable. Qin Qishu's paintings will not look like, I don't know, I thought you were the grassroots soldiers! How could I really love you? I love Su Su alone. You are nothing but an exchange condition for me to be Su Su!"

The young man didn't speak, but just looked at the gentlest man on the pillow in his old days. The sorrow in his heart drowned him almost instantaneously, and even his numb heart was followed by the pain of the cone.

He is the son of Daan's only general Yu Jingzhou, his mother is a princess, but unfortunately died early. The emperor took pity on his mother's death and gave him a land seal, making him an exception for Da'an's only surnamed king. As for the father and the half-brother, he also loved him.

But who can think of these as scams.

Wu Wenshan marrying him is a deal. When he dies, he can correct the color pigment of true love.