Chapter 72: The third breakup (6)

With such a voice, the messenger changed the atmosphere of the entire living room. Even those singers who were still singing were closing their mouths.

"Who are you? Hugh wants nonsense!" Then Zhizhou noticed that the situation was wrong and hurriedly stopped the messenger, then immediately retorted.

However, the herald soldier did not put him in his eyes, and directly led the people who followed to speak to Song Yucheng.

When Zhizhou saw it, cold sweat came down instantly. Because it was none other than Yang Qing and Master Qiao in his mouth. As soon as Yang Qing came in, they knelt in front of Song Yucheng and talked about the crime of Rongcheng Zhizhou.

One of these sentences is that it is a deadly sin.

"Sir, don't listen to their nonsense, this is slandering!"

"Slander?" Song Yucheng raised an eyebrow. "How can Lord look at them like a good person."

"It's all disguise. Their habit of serving as soldiers will reverse the right and wrong..." However, Song Yucheng was interrupted before he had finished speaking.

"Fart!" Song Yucheng hit a chopstick on the forehead of the Zhizhou, and directly hit him with a green bag on his forehead. "I'm used to disguise, dare to love you, I mean, I don't have long eyes? Good or bad, I don't see It's also a big courage."

"What was your name before crying?"

"Small name is Yang Qing." Yang Qing blushed suddenly because of Song Yucheng.

"The waist board straightens back."

"Yes! Ye, the subordinate is Yang Qing!"

"It's okay," Song Yucheng picked his lips, "This grandson said that Ye didn't have long eyes. You teach him how to speak with him."

"Yes!" Yang Qing immediately grasped the enlightenment, went up and rounded his arm, and slapped it to the face of Zhizhou with a slap.

You know, although Rongcheng has a difficult life, Yang Qing is also a soldier. This slap, they can't compare with Song Yucheng, it is more than enough to deal with this kind of Zhizhou of Rongcheng. Seeing that Zhizhou's right face immediately swelled up, the whole person was lying on the ground, his head buzzing.

"You... you are so brave!" Zhizhou's swollen face was vague, and there was blood on the corners of his mouth. He couldn't help shouting to let the family outside come in to help.

But the soldiers under Song Yucheng were not vegetarian, so the people raised by the state knew that in the eyes of Song Yucheng, they might not be far from waste. He stretched out his hand slightly, and they were all **** and thrown into the courtyard outside the hall.

"What's the matter? Then challenge the master?" Song Yucheng looked at the Zhizhou with disdain, as if he was looking at some garbage. The stupid gesture is extremely arrogant.

Zhizhou was completely irritated by him. "You are lynching! I, I am the Zhizhou sent by the emperor, even if you are a king, you are not qualified to move me." But after the confession was not spoken, he was ordered by Song Yucheng's side. Slap back.

"Why are you talking to our grandfather? What about the emperor sending you? Our county prince is the emperor's pro-nephew, you are a fart!"

This is all right, then Zhizhou was originally only with a swollen right face, and now the left face is also symmetrical, which is exactly a pig head. But after a while, the painful nose and tears left his face.

"Bah! It's useless!" The subpoena quenched his mouth, and it was not acceptable.

Song Yucheng stood up lazily, glanced at him condescendingly, and pointed to the following and asked: "Where is the Rongcheng Military Law Department in charge?"